Ironhide2005

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by xenocryst, Nov 26, 2007.

1. xenocryst

xenocryst Why yes, I *am* a geek. TFW2005 Supporter

Deadbeat buyer. I wouldn't advise working with this member.

2. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I sent an RID Scourge away months ago. Received only stories and excuses in return. Avoid this member.

3. Noise Maker

Noise Maker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Traded with him a few times, everything went well. No complaints.

4. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Solid trader, and a very nice guy. Item came in great shape and on time. No complaints at all.

5. Tman978

Tman978 CHILL REVIEWER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Good buyer paid on schedule. I'm happy and would sell to again.

6. roykop

roykop Cassetticon

News Credits:
    Ironhide2005 asked for a trade from my sales thread on Feb 11, where he would trade a Titanium Scourge for 2 MOC MOTU figures (Orko and Snake Crush Man at Arms).

The next day I mailed out the package, and he received it the following week. On the 19th, he told me he had forgotten about the trade until his package arrived, and would try to get the post office or ups that week.

Since then, I have gotten a few responses to my many PM's, each week saying he'll eventually get to it mailed out, but has a very busy schedule. As of now, I haven't heard from him in a week, and today marks a month since the trade was initiated.

I am still hoping that he comes through and it arrives, and would be more than happy to leave the feedback to prove it. As of now, this is looking more like theft or fraud. I guess only time will tell.

7. roykop

roykop Cassetticon

News Credits:
    Ironhide2005 asked for a trade from my sales thread on Feb 11, where he would trade a Titanium Scourge for 2 MOC MOTU figures (Orko and Snake Crush Man at Arms).

The next day I mailed out the package, and he received it the following week. On the 19th, he told me he had forgotten about the trade until his package arrived, and would try to get the post office or ups that week.

Since then, I have gotten a few responses to my many PM's, each week saying he'll eventually get to it mailed out, but has a very busy schedule. As of now, I haven't heard from him in a week, and today marks a month since the trade was initiated.

I am still hoping that he comes through and it arrives, and would be more than happy to leave the feedback to prove it. As of now, this is looking more like theft or fraud. I guess only time will tell.