Ironhide possibly came broken?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by krazy83karl, Oct 10, 2008.

1. krazy83karl

krazy83karl Well-Known Member

So I'm messing around with my universe ironhide I just got yesterday morning and I've come to conclude in order to put him in vehicle mode you have to unpeg his lower torso from the rest of his body. If you don't do this his front end stays folded angled downwards and you can't straighten it out. Maybe I'm mistransforming him, but in vehicle mode, there is probably about a half inch space between the lower torso peg and the upper body plug.

Any thoughts and comments would be appreciated from those who own him so i can return him if needed be.

2. TM2 D-bot

TM2 D-bot Forsight Into the Future Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

thought i was having the same problem too. Kind of just had to force it, and it went back fine.

4. krazy83karl

krazy83karl Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I've managed to get things a little more straightened up now my only other problem is that the front hood coming down and the side of the doors just aren't snapping down into place.

5. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    just fiddle with it...and dont be afraid to use a bit of force, these things are pretty strong, and excessive force will only make a joint jump out of a socket, it wont break...

6. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    Those sound like famous last words to me.

7. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    Ya each time I transform mine I find it best when your pulling the legs/lower torso down. Rotate to the side. My other problem with this figure is his back wheels coming in and out of the hood/ back. Best thing to fix this is just pull out the arms to the side of the vehical and fold the buttom wheels up then fold up the hood to cover up the wheels.Anyway you can rotate the lower torso or sometimes I just pull it off and once I've transformed both sections I'll just push right togther again.