Ironhide Fake

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Rodihide, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Rodihide

Rodihide Batmobile Autobot

I saw some images of Ironhide and they in the most weirdest place by in chicago. I think Bay brought him around so people would find out he's missing and dead. my computer is down so i can't upload the image but is find anything of this action post it

2. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

Wut?

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    I don't think that placing that massive-@$$ Topkick in random places in Chicago during filming would tip people off to "find out he's missing and dead". Probably the complete opposite.

4. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's probably what he meant. Unfortunately, there are always those posters on this site who don't check over what they've typed before they post it.

I think what he's saying is that Bay brought the Topkick along with the other vehicles around Chicago so that those watching the filming wouldn't suspect anything.

5. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Uh no. The Ironhide topkick was in Chicago because the Mexican stand off and all the Nest Base scenes were filmed in Chicago.

6. OptimusPancake

OptimusPancake Prime's Breakfest Chef

This.

Basically all the "DC" scenes except Sentinel Prime making the space bridge from the moon were filmed in chicago. On the DC Parkway scene you can clearly see the chicago skyline in the distance

7. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I don't get it.

8. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ironhide was hanging around by LaSalle Blvd during the first few days of shooting, as were The Twins. The Twins at this point may have just been used as cover to throw people off (I don't think anyone ever saw them in action while they were here).

As for Ironhide, he does have a couple scenes as some have noted. He's in truck form when he goes to intercept The Dreads, though that scene was shot over by the McCormick Place convention center.

He also had the shot where he drives into NEST headquarters after the Dread stand-off scene. I'm pretty sure there's video on youtube showing him driving into there.

9. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Do you know that the Mexican standoff and ALL Nest Bases scenes were filmed in chicago?, then bay wasnt messing with people

10. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Really, we should've caught onto the fact that he was going to die earlier on, considering he was pretty much the only Autobot except Optimus to not get a vehicle upgrade or new paint job for this movie. Probably because they figured "why bother?"