Iron Man PS2 Reviews?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Pravus Prime, May 3, 2008.

1. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Anyone get the Iron Man game on PS2? I've heard it's out, but I haven't seen it. With the "not $50" price tag, I'm considering picking it up, but with movie games, you never know, and generally I like to rent before I buy to make sure I actually like the game.

However, I haven't heard anything about it, and a quick google search doesn't seem to reveal anything.

2. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

Is it the same game across platforms? I have the 360 demo only. I sort of want it, but not until the price drops significantly.

3. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    It seems its got the engine of the PSP game. The graphics are obviously not as good as the 360/Ps3 ones. Played it up till the aerial fortress. Its not that great IMO. Wish it was free-roam.

4. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Based on early reviews and talk about this game, I'd recommend avoiding it like the plague on any platform. But if you want to wait for some more reviews to come in before making a decision, whatever.

5. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    i dunno

i've rented the game for 360 and i think its pretty fun

hard as heck but fun. im startin to get used to the controls a bit more. i just wish i had more money to upgrade my armor more. some of these levels are hard

the one thing that sucks is there's no checkpoints throughout the level

when you die you have to re-do the WHOLE level

that gets alittle frustrating x__o

sometimes the levels get a little overwhelming cuz there's like a million guys shooting at you but it helps not to just run into the battle with guns blazing, hoping you survive. a little tact is necessary once you get into the game a little bit

but im enjoying it! I prolly wont buy it but if you're into Iron Man id say its worth a rent at least

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Still debating on the 360 version, waiting for more reviews. If the achievments are fun may get it.

Cant really go wrong for $30 since I already enjoy the demo I guess

Been reading the Gamefaqs rants, probably a bad idea, troll city there.
    Some say it's alot of fun though, and I usually like games a little better than their review score

Josh If I see you playing it, and you digg it, then Ill probably get it too . Since we like to goof around and do dumb shit in games :lol 

7. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i got the demo on my 360..wasn't impressed. games based on movies tend to fail IMO..*cough transformers 07 cough*

8. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits: