Iron man Armored Adventures Season 2

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by AniProwl, Aug 28, 2011.

1. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I was too lazy to find the old thread.

Anyway, has anyone else been watching this season. It is a really big step-up from the first season.

Tony has mad a Mark 2 which kind of looks like the movie Mark 6. Pepper and Happy are less annoying. We see good old Rhodey in War Machine a lot. Obidiah is coming close to being like his comic counterpart with Iron Monger in the making. Gene and Whitney kind of have a backseat. The real star of the season is Justin Hammer who's kind of a Complete Monster once you see the recent episode.

Best episode of the season has been Ghost in the Machine featuring everbody's favorite intangible hired gun doing the impossible.

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Cool if Teletoon airs the second season i'l be tuning in.

3. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I really liked the first season, and the second season isn't disappointing me in the slightest. The only complaint that I have is that I'm not too big on the Mark 2's helmet design (kinda has a TDK Joker smile going on). It's gotta suck to be Tony right now, though. I mean, he's gonna have to deal with the Iron Monger and Titanium Man, apparently both Dr. Doom and Magneto will be making appearances, and the Mandarin is only getting stronger. I'm thinking that he's gonna need to rebuild the Hulkbuster (interesting that it's no longer called the Dynamobuster) for some much needed firepower (no pun intended to those who've been watching the season).

Also, I wonder if that goth chick is gonna become a problem later on.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the Iron Monger is HUGE! Seriously, is Stane building armor or a freaking Sentinel?

4. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Wait...what...there's a season two that I've been missing? I thought this show was a one season and done.

Can somebody give me some details on when it's on.

5. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    You can watch episode 3-8 on Nick Tooons website. Episodes 1 and 2 are somewhere online.

6. Bumblebee028

Bumblebee028 Technobot Prime

News Credits:
    Wednesday Nights, 8:30, Nicktoons

And some base knowledge to catch you up:

Episode 1: The Invincible Iron Man: Disassembled
    Basically just Tony getting his armor blown up, plus glimpses of his dad and gene getting the sixth ring. Tony almost dies after fighting whiplash (He and mr fix work for Justin Hammer), and Obadiah is taken by Whiplash

Episode 2: The Invincible Iron Man : Reborn!
    Tony getting out of the hospital, and booting up the Mk II, He and War Machine fight Fix, Whiplash, and Blizzard (Who kinda comes out of the blue). They Win, Get Obadiah out of the mess.

Episode 3: Look Into The Light
    Basically Living laser is back because of Hammer, he gets split into a "Yin and Yang" ordeal, he dissappears by the end of the episode, pretty much filler (as of now

Episode 4: Ghost In The Machine
    This is a must see episode. Obadiah hires The Ghost to get the iron man specs. Ghost Follows Tony back to the armory (Now located in the first Makulan Temple), finds out he's iron man, and steals the specs. A chase is made, with Tony and Rhodey in pursuit, but it fails in the end, as Ghost gets away and sells the specs to Obadiah and Hammer. Tony and The Ghost fight, and the ghost reveals he plans to blackmail tony when he gains control of Stark Industries)

Episode 5: Armor Wars
    Now Debut the Guardsmen, who are Mass Produced Iron Men. Sofar there are only 2 (Force and Shockwave), and Tony tries to destroy the armor, but the public is against him. Pepper finds out that the Guardsmen are Maggia Criminals, and when they debut the third guardsman (A Red and Black Hulkbuster called Firepower), tony reveals their true nature and a battle insues. War Machine comes in, and he and Iron Man beat the Guardsmen. Obadiah reveals the guardsmen as a "Test" for results to be used in Project "Monger (A giant battle suit, bigger than the hulkbuster, which is none other than Iron Monger)

Episode 6: Line Of Fire
    This episode just basically deals with Black Panther being mad that vibranium is being sold to Hammer Multinational, and he and iron man take Hammer Industries down. Black Panther is willing to help Tony when he needs it

Episode 7: Titanium Vs Iron
    This episode starts with tony deleting most of his armor specs, but getting stopped. Project Titanium (Titanium Man/ Hammer) starts to fight Tony and Rhodey the next time they go to delete specs, They're on the Ropes, but they set Titanium Man on Fire. With Him Destroyed, Titanium Man is gone. Also, Justin Hammer Makes Mr Fix's Consciousness Digital, and now he's basically like Jarvis or Herbie.

BB28

7. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Thanks for the info.I see that they are having an all day marathon on Tuesday so I've got the DVR all set to record all the episodes that I've missed so far.

8. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Hmmm...for some reason the Tuesday marathon has all the new episodes except for the "Armor Wars" episode,so I'll just have to watch that one on-line when I get that far.

9. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly I have never seen whats so great about that series.

10. GBglide

GBglide Furst Fanatic

I enjoy it, but it's very different from the standard Iron Man storyline. If you can get by that it's really a decent show.

11. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    It's basically Marvel's response to Batman Beyond as well as a deconstruction of the teen superhero genre as a whole. Plus, the writers have given all the characters in Iron Man a little more depth to the characters than most of Shellhead' comic book run.

Recently, they're doing an animated adaptation of fan favorite story line: The Armor Wars.

12. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

The Armor Wars was my all time favorite storyline back when I read the Iron Man comic books.I'm really looking forward to seeing these new episodes.

13. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Finally got caught up with this new season,and I have to agree that this season is ten times better than the first.I love the look of the new armor.War Machine is cool,although I wish he had a different helmet,something a little beefier.

I really love how they are getting some of the material from the old comic books.

14. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I watched the first 6 eps of season one, sounds like I need to dive back in. Especially if War Machine has made an appearance.

15. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

I think Spider-Man Unlimited was actually Marvel's response to Batman Beyond. Otherwise, this series would be a really late response, seeing as Batman Beyond ended in 2001. I think this cartoon is more just to capitalize on the popularity the movies generated for the character.

Anyway, I catch episodes when I can. It's been a pretty interesting series so far.

16. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not only has War Machine made an appearance, but he's a regular in the show starting with Season 2.