Iron Man 2

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Zeta Otaku, May 4, 2010.

1. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just picked this up on a whim for the 360... and... it's NOT too bad :)  The controls are a bit wonky, but nothing you can't get used to. It takes place AFTER the second movie, no real spoilers are given about IM2, so, you won't get spoiled on the plot. The fact that you can change suits and unlock them is a lot of fun. I've only really used the MK IV, MK VI and War Machine, but you can unlock a ton of other suits each with (I think) different weapons load outs. I'm on the 8th mission I think, and I'm having a lot of fun. A MASSIVE improvement over the first game ;)  this one is actually fun. I recommend you at least rent it :) 

2. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Neo Autobot Commander

I just want to know one thing.....is the Modular Armor in it this time?

3. Zeta Otaku

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Trying to remember from memory... the 6 movie armors are in (MK II, III, IV, VI, War Machine and you use the MK V on one specific mission), the original comic Iron Man is in, the first Iron Man armor to use the Gold/Red colors, Ultimate, Silver Centurion, and Extremis. The Ultimate Armor is alone while the others are in groups of 3... so, maybe they'll have some suit DLC. I was kinda hoping to see a comic rendition of War Machine...

4. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    man i didnt even know the game was out yet. i was still looking for the demo :p 

sounds neat! the first game was alright. seeing as how everyones in an iron man kick i'll probably enjoy a rental out of it :p 

5. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    are the graphics as bad as some of the videos show?

6. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Weird thing the graphics, they're pretty poor, yes, but strangely, seem to be better during gameplay than cutscenes.

7. Zeta Otaku

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Creaky, I was gonna say that myself. yeah, the graphics aren't the best, but the game is still fun... also, I forget the guy's name, but who ever they have voicing Tony Stark sounds EXACTLY like Robert Downey Jr. Seriously, it's uncanny.