Iron Man #10 - spoilers

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by thefrozenred, Jul 13, 2006.

1. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    So, after a bunch of fast-paced issues, we finally get a nice, slow one that fleshes out what's going on. Apparently, we also have all the clues we need to figure out who's the culprit manipulating Stark...I don't know who it is, but I don't mind so far.

As far as the thing in his brain; I wouldn't be surprised if it was his old techno-nervous center, as seen back in the Kaminski days, ala the same thing Kang used to control Stark during "The Crossing." Alternatively, it might also be a remnant from Stark's Ultron heart, which conveniently vanished around the time of Wanda's breakdown in "Avengers Disassembled."

So far, though, I'm really liking this arc, especially the fact that I get a new issue every month (as opposed to the previous team). The Sentry/Iron Man showdown wasn't as grand as they had hyped it up to be, but again, the storytelling was good enough that I didn't mind much.

2. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

I am still surprised every time I see an Iron man issue in my box. It's like Christmas every month.

As for the arc, I am really enjoying it. I'm curious as to what happened. Tony knows but the Sentry kicked the crap out of him to fast.

And I do not like that Stark has turned into Ryan Secrest.

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pretty good issue. Art was fantastic. I liked how Tony pieced together what's happening to him. I kind of wanted to see him put up more of a fight against Sentry.

4. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    I'm just amused that whenever Tony needs to hide his identity, all he has to do is shave his mustache and (maybe) recolor his hair. See: volume 3's "Hogan Potts" and Grell's "Manhunt" storylines.

5. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    So... Sentry kicked his ass... whew... was worried for a second...

... waitaminute.. someone said he kicked it too fast? Have you forgotten who the Sentry is??? He's Marvel's "Superman" (aka: a ridiculously overpowered, near omnipotent being who's due to be doomed to an existance of mediocre storytelling because really, who can challenge a god-like character and make it interesting? and remember... I LIKE this character...)

6. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    It's so they can make sense of casting Leonardo DiCaprio in the Iron Man movie....

BTW, I don't care if it IS good... I'm not watching it... I hate that punk witha passion...

7. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Sad part is this people controling iron man plot has been done before. As far back as his drinking problem days.