Iron Factory War Giant (Bruticus)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Onslaught24, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Nems

Nems Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Mine didn't come with instructions for her either, but she's pretty easy to figure out.

2. Grindar

Grindar Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Ok, yeah, she isn't hard, just making sure I wasn't missing them.

3. LazyAza

LazyAza MMC Schmuck

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Only part people might miss due to a lack of instructions with their arcee mold is needing to peg the big weapon between the ankles so it can peg in her butt. Helps to solidify the alt mode on all versions but I find it usually makes them back heavy too and with how the legs don't sit flat folded up usually makes her tip back with that extra weight.

4. IronMagnus

IronMagnus Well-Known Member

It's also easy to miss that the big sword handle can un-peg to allow one hand to slide higher up the grip for a limited number of 2H poses.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. EpsilonEta

EpsilonEta Well-Known Member

Well, on my it helped a lot. You see, I could go in to alt-mode without problem by keeping the upper legs parallel with the lower legs while rotating (basically like sliding them in). But that didn't work going back out. I had to push on the joint itself or get a nail and bend the leg free. I think the transformation hing on the knee was too tight but that's actually a good thing as it make sure he bend at the knee in robot form.
    So finally, cutting the chunks off allowed me to bend the upper legs 90 degrees in alt-mode and pull the legs out.

6. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

Word of advice, be careful transforming whem transforming Blastoff, the head in particular. The clip on mine cracked the first time.

• Like Like x 5
  7. kukuburd

kukuburd Eh?

There's actually a pretty easy way to get the joint out from alt mode. All you need to do is to keep the thigh at roughly 90 degrees to the body and oush the leg armor at where the knee would be, and the joint slides out easily. Watch paik's video on this and you'll see

8. Superion80

Superion80 Well-Known Member

Anyone get a processing notice from Chosen Prime for Set B? Status on mine hasn't changed since they got them in. I emailed them but curious if anyone else's status has changed.

9. Evirdrevo

Evirdrevo Well-Known Member

None here yet. I submitted a request to ship out my stash, which included Set B, yesterday. No response, no change in status. To be fair, it hasn't been a full 24 hours yet and while they advertise about same day shipping, that doesn't actually happen most of the time.

10. Chosen Prime

Chosen Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    We have been overwhelmed with highly anticipated arrivals yesterday and also stash requests because of this, so we are working through those requests as quickly as we can. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Brandon

• Like Like x 3
  11. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    got my shipping notice!!! cant wait to get this guy all together

12. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ rubadubspawn1@gmail.com

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Has anyone had much luck contacting Iron Factory direct for QC issues/replacements?

I bought a set of the IF dinbots a couple years ago and they had silver paint smears everywhere. It was from Action Robo or somewhere who didn't respond to my request for assistance - nor did IF respond when I sent them a note thru FB.

Has anybody had any luck with an email address or other form of contact?

13. Evirdrevo

Evirdrevo Well-Known Member

I contacted them through Facebook once, but it took several weeks for them to respond. When they finally did, they needed my phone number (which they claimed was required for shipping), which I declined to give them. As I result, I went through my retailer (an eBayer) who took care of it for me.

14. Friendross

Friendross Well-Known Member

For what it’s worth. I am totally aware of how swamped with new arrivals you guys are from yesterday late. In fact I even referenced it when this B set came in late in the day and I sent a second stash ship email.

The striking thing is, even though I knew in my heart why my stash didn’t ship...... I was sitting here contemplating pm’ing you guys on here to double check and make sure my requests went through I’m so spoiled from the instant shipping.

Your simple post here saved a potential email and alleviated mine and several other peoples concern for not immediately getting our toys. It’s a inspiration and testament for me and how i update people at my business. I swear. Tomorrow at some point, I’ll call and update someone on their car, think of tcp, then spam check my email again for my stash’s ticket to ride

Brandon Y
    Ohio

• Like Like x 1
  15. Napalm

Napalm Sins Of The Manfish TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Buty159967.jpg
    KILL11.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  16. tffan2017

tffan2017 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Got my shipping notice from TCP. Can't wait for these to arrive.

17. tcyeric

tcyeric professional toy breaker :(

News Credits:
    you're not the first i see this happening, i saw a post on a HK FB page with a similar issue. now i'm scared about it since i've a good record of breaking figures

18. BrutiKing

BrutiKing I is a Bruticus fan

Ordered set B from A3U. Really exciting.

• Like Like x 1
  19. LazyAza

LazyAza MMC Schmuck

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I briefly messed with my vortex and blastoff today they seem great love how articulated the combiner hands are too and the mini shock gun is awesome.

But I've managed to mess up my fingers after several days back to back of handling toys so they'll have to wait for my skin to heal before I can transform them sigh. So many awesome toys this year.

20. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube: