Iron Factory Jetfire (Legends scale)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Potchez, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Rewind

Rewind Bot Got Back

News Credits:
    Awesome, thanks. Really looking forward to this.

• Like Like x 1
  2. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits:
    SLIPSTREAMFANSUNITE!
    Smart move for a white bot. The matte finish is great for color saturation, but leaves white bots looking flat.

• Like Like x 4
  3. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    If he displays well with my Hi Metal R Macross Valks, i may need a second one...

@Kuma Style, do you have any Bandai HMR Valks, say like the VF-1s with FPs, or any really, that you can shoot some pics with? If not, what you waiting for, get some, they are nice and dont take much space for what is displayed anyways!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Everyday is Rusev Day TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No; I don't collect HMR. As with all other Super/Real Robots, I'd rather focus my spending on the more high-end lines. I really do enjoy looking at them though; the sculpts are just fantastic.

• Like Like x 1
  5. primetime77

primetime77 Well-Known Member

i think it will be a good "contrast". they don't look like they belong in the same universe though. this thing looks massively cool in bot mode but as with every skyfire in recent memory the alt mode...looks only ok and only at certain angles. its just not clean enough to look like it belongs in the same world....but knowing that....looks like they did a bang up job. i don't collect legends but i do collect HM-R...and yeah the thought crossed my mind to paint up in jetfire scheme an HMR Vf-1S super valk and put it next to this skyfire... where's the best place to get this right now? haha

6. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wish there's a little bit more color on the feet. Lots of white there.

7. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:

In my opinion, the alt mode on this sux, or looks not well detailed, but the bot mode looks awesome (with jetfire helm only). You could do the following, which i wont do exactly like this, but

Get a HMR VF-1S messer (he is cheapest). Add either FPs you may have and repaint the whole thing OR add the 3rd party FEXTHOBBY armor with red bits and VOILA, you are done!!! LOL. The armor is like 55$, and the Valk is about the same on Mandarake. FEXTHOBBY is Fans Hobby by the way, so we know it will be a good armor. Mix and repeat if you need a Folk for cheaper ;) .

But, it is cheaper for me to get this Jetfire (a second one), and repaint into Folk, but problem is, have a baby now and cant do anymore painting for a while. The HMR is extremely detailed and well painted, so this Jetfire indeed wont go in perfectly, but my shelf will be having my HMR along with MasterMade SDF-1 and also my Mastermade Metroplex in city mode, and i will definetly try to see how IF Jetfire goes in this shelf. If it works out, i may need a second one for my Masterpiece (with FT Pheonix) or my legends collection, lol.

Oh, best place to buy this is from Ebay, Baba or Netclow, will be in the next few days. If there is a flash sale that would be cheapest. I preordered from Baba when there was a flash sale, so 56$ - 15%, but there are better flash sales out there, just have to wait for them and there is of course chance it runs out from the good sellers. Otherwise, i think Show Z should have some good pricing if you are not after flash sales. Just PO from him MMC Kultur and ordered MMC Deadlock. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  8. IronMagnus

IronMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great review. Since your video didn't mention any problem with the arm panels, I assume they're fine... but how would you compare them to the ones on Dai Atlas, which had tight joints and were easily broken?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Oh, they're way less worrisome.

• Like Like x 3
  10. divinecomedy

News Credits:
    I am just glad that the Autobots are getting some serious reinforcement, although with the DJD combiner, the Decepticons will have 2 gestalts to the Autobots' nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Oh, nice. This guy is bigger than I realized. Since most of my 3P Legends collectionnis DX9 scale, I figured this guy would be too small... but that size actually looks pretty good!

12. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    Official Transformation (back and forth) and accessory demonstration, by Paik4Life. I regret not having bought the prime, not because of this set, nor even for ginrai or the armor, but i kinda like that bare-ww-prime... (maybe i get the new DX9 white prime though). Anyways, baba has this in stock now, and so does Netclow ;) . GO GO GO

• Like Like x 1
  13. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    I don't think baba has it "in stock" yet, at least not on the eBay listing (still says "toy will arrival ,price will increase after arrival,purchese as soon as possible!"). Also my preorder hasn't shipped yet.

14. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    well, sorry, it changed description on title of sales from Preorder to not having that word, so i thought....

• Like Like x 1
  15. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    I know I noticed that too. Bummer! But it will be any day now I'm sure.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Matrix1981

Matrix1981 Well-Known Member

Robotoybase has his listed as in stock too. I'm waiting for my local seller. Mothers day weekend / daughters birthday means no rush for me.

17. IronMagnus

IronMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now release Steel Lucifer dammit. I wanna put his wings on this guy.

• Like Like x 3
  18. delta7890

delta7890 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got my shipping notice from baba this morning!

19. divinecomedy

News Credits:
    Got mine as well. Happy times are coming again.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Pessimus Prime

Pessimus Prime Slackerbot Commander

Mine's on the way from Netclow, and I am super excited. This has the potential to be IF's best offering yet, which IMO is really saying something. If you guys haven't used Netclow you should check him out, his prices almost always beat Baba's, who has been inching upwards for a while now, and he ships just as fast and reliably.

• Like Like x 2