Iridescent Remix Confirmed For Transformers: DOTM full song inside :D

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Prime-Directive, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Prime-Directive

Prime-Directive Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Linkin Park Association | Linkin Park News
    Linkin Park - "Iridescent" (Remix From The Upcoming Transformers 3 Soundtrack) by Some Kind of Awesome on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Linkin Park will be featuring a reworked version of "Iridescent" on the upcoming "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" soundtrack. This confirms the previous rumours of Iridescent being involved with the franchise in some capacity, following the tease at linkinpark.com.

What is interesting is that "Iridescent" is planned as the lead single from the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon Soundtrack" according to AOL, so this version of the song may be the only version to impact radio and get a video release, which Joe Hahn has been teasing on his Twitter, as opposed to the version featured on their latest album, "A Thousand Suns". (Quoted from lpassociation.com)

SO FREAKIN EXCITED NOW :D  I LOVE LP!!!

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Splintershot

Splintershot Predacon?? ... Awesome

Is this real? THAT'S AWESOME! I love LP, too (I thought I was alone on that, on this site). It sounded a bit normal at first, then I heard it! I really hope that it's in the movie with Burning in the Skies!!!

3. Prime-Directive

News Credits:
    There seems to be so many LP haters on these boards i just dont get it it saddens me to an extreme degree LP is my all time favorite band and just like the Transformers Movie franchise ill always love LP more then any human baby or women hahaha

4. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ...I really hope you're joking cause that's the saddest thing I have ever heard.

5. Splintershot

Splintershot Predacon?? ... Awesome

I know it is quite sad how many TF fans dislike LP... It's hard to stand at times. Linkin Park is my favorite band also. They are pretty much the only band I ever listen to.

6. Prime-Directive

News Credits:
    LP has never done anything to let me down, seen them 3 times in concert, met them at the summit and own every album, EP and piece of merch u can find including the LP Gundam, i live for them have been a fan ever since i was 12 when they first showed up they never disapoint and i know 100% that no matter what they release ill always love it. As for saying that i love them more then any human child or woman, thats just my way of fully getting across my undivded and unconditial love for this band haha :D 

7. jle1076

jle1076 Well-Known Member

this x10000000000000

8. jle1076

Considering they lack musical talent as a whole and there last album was the worst thing theyve EVER attempted, its horribly sad you value their music more than women/your own child

9. Prime-Directive

News Credits:
    luckily for me i have no children to love, so thats pretty much covered

10. jle1076

you said that youll have, implying youre ever more depraved than the usual internet idiot

11. Prime-Directive

News Credits:
    ah well, haters gonna hate, no big

12. springerbee

springerbee Well-Known Member

I love this song :D 

13. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    This song blows ass. Linkin Park used to be decent but has gone way down hill in the past couple of years. What ever happned to these days when they where good....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  14. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Are you serious??? That sounds like its from some bloody 'heartwarming tale of teenage love' movie.

How come an 80's animated film can get a soundtrack thats perfect for the subject matter, yet almost 30 years later we get some record company pandering whiney bullshit?

For the a TF movie that is an awful choice and I seriously hope thats only on the soundtrack and not in the actual moviie score

15. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know how many LP haters are out there, but their page on Facebook has over 20 milion fans. ;) 

16. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I liked the song, and the remix itself sounds even better!

17. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    I don't have anything against Linkin Park, but their songs have been horribly out of place. The ending of TF1 would have been a LOT better if the Optimus theme had played over it like originally intended. It felt like they had it as a placeholder song and then forgot to take it out. New Divide was a bit better, but an orchestral piece still would have been better.

But from the sound of it, this will take the cake. How the hell is THIS going to fit in the end scene and the credits? Unless they mix it into another orchestral theme like they did with NEST, where it worked really well.

18. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

Wow, I am truely lost for words.

Even if they were a good band, which they're not, that would still be a unbelievable statement.

19. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great song, great remix, and a great band. People dislike Linkin Park mainly for changing their style with each new album, however this should be highly commended as musicians like them are willing to change their style and re-adapt to keep up with this changing industry while risking everything they've accomplished so far. Bands like Linkin Park will remain huge and successful throughout their run because their willing to take risks other musicians wouldn't which is why most of those bands don't make it past the decade they became huge.

20. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like LP and I really liked both songs from TF1 and ROTF...but this song is just awful.