iPod Touch help

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by ambushbug74, Aug 18, 2008.

1. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I have a friend who loves to bug me about new gadgets and likes to get my ideas or opinions. The other day he was telling me he was contemplating an iPod Touch and was reading about getting a refurbished one directly from Apple. He asked if I had any info and I don't. Does anyone have any info about that? Has anyone bought a refurbished iPod Touch or refurbished iPod? Are they actually as good as the site makes it sound? And has anyone had a problem with them? Thanks in advance!

2. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
  3. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    I just got one refurbed from Apple. Yes, it is just as good as new but I saved like $100.

4. skywarp

skywarp The extra Autobot

refurb from Apple can be anything from a repaired swapped unit to an unsold one. The best thing is that they are quite a bit cheaper and have the same warrenty as a new one.

5. topnotch97

topnotch97 Lexi Belle fan

it's practically the same as those "opened items" you see at Best Buy or Circuit City.

some folks return it thinking it doesn't work or something, but the truth is they just don't know how to use it, so they return or exchange it.

6. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    this always cracks me up. I mean RTFM (read the f'n manual). Or at least do research. I have purchased MANY open box items from best buy for substantial discounts.