iPod touch doesn't like TFW's search engine.

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Blasterpwns, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Blasterpwns

Blasterpwns Regretting my username...

Was attempting to search a thread using my IPod touch, but I ran into problems when I brought the search box up. I tapped the inside of the box to begin typing, but before I could type anything, the box disappeared and would not come up when tapped again.

I realized that this site is formatted for a desktop or laptop, and that such problems as mine can occur. My question is if there is anything I can do on my end to avoid this problem such as using a different browser than the Safari included with the OS? Or is my main option for avoiding this is to use a PC?

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    TFW is not optimized for mobile browsers. The site is optimized for IE and Firefox. While we do our best to ensure a smooth browsing experience across multiple platforms, problems with mobile browsers may come up. It's unfortunate, but there isn't much that can be done about it at this time.

3. Blasterpwns

Blasterpwns Regretting my username...

I understand. It's a bit unfortunate that there is little I can do, but it's not that terrible. Anyway, thanks for answering my question, and a big thanks for helping keep this site up and running. It's always nice to know there's a diligent staff to make sure the site up to date and user friendly.