iPhone Camera Problem

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by TfAnimatedfan, Jun 20, 2011.

1. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    This dot pops up in every picture I take. It's not dust. I've removed the back of the phone(does not void warranty) and cleaned the lens. I'm wondering if I could get it repaired or replaced. It is still under full AppleCare warranty.

[​IMG]
    It's the dark, slightly off center spot. I find it annoying because I use my iPhone to take a decent amount of photos. I have 4,423 photos in my camera roll, most of which have been taken by myself.

2. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    Might as well take advantage of that applecare you paid for. Just do a full backup before you take it in, a new phone will sync it up and it will be just like your old phone.

3. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Yeah man, go get a new one, but MAKE SURE you back it up. :D 

4. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:

Seems like that's what I'll do. I'm already used to the whole backup process.

I do get free Express Replacement Service under AppleCare. So Apple will actually send out a replacement FIRST. Once I receive that and transfer my stuff over I send in my current iPhone. Seems simple enough. I guess tomorrow I'll look into getting that whole process going.