iPhone 4s or Droid RAZR???

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by rodimus62609, Dec 20, 2011.

1. rodimus62609

rodimus62609 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a few days to decide on one of these phones. My contracts up on the 27th so I have some time to choose before ordering one. I've heard good things about both, and I like that its easier to get music off droids but I can't decide. What do you guys think is the better phone?

2. yodafett

yodafett Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Droid RAZR. I got one a couple weeks ago. LOVE IT. the iPhone is a solid phone, but Verizon kind of neuters it, I'd never recommend it on VZW.

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    iPhone, but yeah, not on Verizon.

4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    You need to weight this. With any iOS device, you get the benefits and downfalls of having a completely Apple controlled product.

If you're looking for an easy, out of the box solution that will give you easy access to the stuff you want, then the iPhone is a perfectly acceptable choice. iPhone's have been around long enough for people to know what they're getting. If you want a phone you can tinker a bit with, change up the on screen appearance, have access to multiple app stores, etc. Then the Razr might be your option. Android OS isn't for everyone, especially those completely accustomed to iOS devices, how they flow, etc.

But really, there are dozens of places you can sample both phones within a few feet of each other. Might be worth making the trek to a store to check them out and see how you like the feel of each.

5. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

I've got an Android phone. It's great. You can basically customize it to be whatever you want. An iPhone is an iPhone. It's basically like comparing a Mac with a PC.

6. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    if you own an iPod touch go iPhone if you don't then droid.

7. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

I went from iphone to a galaxy s ii and I love it.

but between the iphone and razr, cant really say as I havent checked out the razr. but when my friend went to the razr he was happy with the switch. but when the nexus came out he swithed over (he still had the grace period)

one thing I liked majority of the phones over the iphone, the ability to swap mem cards on the fly, delete files on the phone, and (for android) if has the tunein radio app

8. rodimus62609

rodimus62609 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the input guys! Looks like I have a tough decision ahead!!!