Iowa Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Doctor Doom, Aug 14, 2003.

1. jeff0514

jeff0514 Well-Known Member

Ankeny Walmart had all Siege classes today... 1x each of the leaders and voyagers and 1-3x each of the deluxes. Only shockwave and deluxes remain.

2. Ranz

Ranz Well-Known Member

Thanks bud, I was just headed to Altoona but looks like Im going North instead!

3. jeff0514

I deferred on the Hound, due to having the previous universe/classics version but am having second thoughts now. If there’s still one left and you wouldn’t mind hiding it somewhere and PMing me id greatly appreciate it.

4. Mark Kayfabe

Mark Kayfabe Well-Known Member

I had the same thought originally, but you won't regret the purchase. Hound is pretty sweet in hand. He won't replace my Universe Hound, but definitely earned a spot somewhere. :) 

5. Gir

Gir I want to be a mongoose

Hmm I still need the deluxes. Target over by Valley West had Megatron, Optimus, Shockwave, and Ultra Magnus yesterday. No deluxes though. Anyone hit up the Merle Hay Target lately?

Side note as I was looking at legos with my son in another isle I saw a bearded guy also hitting up the transformers, so if it was someone from here I apologize if I sniped Shockwave or Optimus from you.

6. Ranz

Ranz Well-Known Member

Sorry Jeff but I just noticed your post. By the time I got there they were out of him anyway. He is a very good figure, little on the small side though. I will keep an eye out for him though. On a side note, I have a huge collection of TF's all series, complete and parts. Let me know if there's anything you need or want. Good chance I may have it.

7. Ranz

Ranz Well-Known Member

Just putting this out there. I'm looking for a Animated Optimus, Voyager size. Just seeing if anyone around here may have one they'd care to part with. Cash or trade. I have shitloads of TF's from all years, complete or parts many I would like to unload.

8. Ravage_Eject

Ravage_Eject Soundwave's Favorite

Spotted Siege leaders and voyagers at Target on Elmore in Davenport today.

• Like Like x 1
  9. jeff0514

I must have beat you there because they still had one!

I believe I still have an Animated Voyager Optimus that I was planning to eventually sell. I need to take a look in some totes. Not sure what it’s worth, but I would prefer cash. I have most retail releases of the Animated line if you’re looking for anything else. Also older Movie stuff, Transformers Prime, and various Classics/Universe stuff. And a few third party items (I.e. Fansproject Insecticons).

10. Ranz

Ranz Well-Known Member

Hey Jeff, OP is the only one I'm looking for as far as Animated. I probably have him, just not sure where he is. As far as other figures, I'm concentrating on MP types. The FP Insecticons have an interesting style but for the money theyre not what I'm looking for. Any other 3P MP types?

11. autobotx25

autobotx25 Well-Known Member

Found g1 optimus reissue at Walmart on west Kimberley.

• Like Like x 1
  12. cire87

cire87 Well-Known Member

Walmart Mason City FINALLY has siege in stock.
    I didn't see leaders nor voyagers but some of the others.