ioffer Wheelie

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

(mods please move this to relevant thread if needed)

I got mine today. I thoroughly recommend this thing to anyone on the fence. He stands well (btw the thing was delivered in 6 days from china, nice!) , comes with a ton of insignia stickers for Bots an Cons, even Elite stickers. He looks dead on like the Headmasters cartoon so he's lookin good with my pvc Daniel and Delicate Arcee. He looks good with Blurr too for that 5 Faces feel.
    On that note, he's got two holes for whatever gun you can find. My Wheelie dont need no stinkin slinghot, he's using the guns from them little Macross toys that came with the Robotech dvds...
    I plan on gettin him some sort of 'neck lace thing' and some sort of cloak like idw, but not gonna paint his arm grey.

I havent transformed him, who knows if I will, but he looks alot more in scale like Daniel could actually ride inside (imaginarilly speaking).

The bad parts, if you could call it that, it does feel a little like War Within Prime when you set him on the shelf, he's like he's made out of a great granddaddys train set or somethin.

But its awesome overall.
    Im lame and cant post pics, but he's definitely coo and a welcome addition instead of the little one with the weird shoulders.

I had no one else to share with so .... yea :)  ....

2. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    are you talking about the new 3rd party wheelie based on jizaitoys one but oversized?

3. Tampalicious

I think so. Isnt that the one with a Cyclonus as well? Heres the thing also thats bad. Im standin about a foot away its on the shelf and my lips are tingling just like that Blue KO Swoop did to me :(  Also my fingers tingled in the same manner when I took him out of the box.
    I'm willing to deal with it for the night, but I may have to box him up, dang...
    He is a wee big , but I like him, I just wish my spider sense wasnt tingling. Anyone else know what I mean? Or am I trippin?

4. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    i dont understand what you mean? haha
    but yea, jizaitoys made the cyclonus, as well as powerglide.

5. Tampalicious

It might be cuz Im drinkin Bud Lite tonite to celebrate him into the family lol! I dont drink everyday anymore. I like him still even though he looks like he could bodyslam Wreck-Gar now, I guess Wheelies been workin out. I wish I didnt get rid of Grimlock, I need him again of course....him and Silverbolt but the US release was so ugly

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
  7. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Are you reffering to lead paint?