Invoices for Natobot's Uni. Roadbuster Upgrade now arriving

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SupremeGrimlock, May 5, 2009.

1. SupremeGrimlock

SupremeGrimlock Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got my invoice for the set in an email today. It comes out to around $35 a set. On there website they posted awhile back that:

After producing a few of the NWS-02RB sets the mold for the head piece did not hold up. We had to redesign the mold (the head piece will look the same, just the mold will be redesigned so that it holds up better after many castings). For this reason, there will be a delay until the new mold for the head piece is made. For those who already received an invoice and paid, your set is on the way. Thank you for your patience.

So hopefully the set will be sent as soon as my payment clears. Has anyone else received one of these early sets?

2. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    I haven't seen anything yet.. but I'm "On the list" of people that were too slow to order.

Hopefully more get made and I can snag one.

3. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
    People in the original thread have been getting theirs for weeks. Yours is probably part of the "second wave" that Nato promised. I still haven't heard anything... We'll see. He's producing them by hand, so they've been coming bit by bit.