Invincible 37....(le spoilers)

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Lumpy, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    this book rules....mark beat the crap outta DL...it was great, and he was totally gonna kill him....but then cecil jumped in...and did what? saved the bastard and hired him...holy crap...this book is great....i love it....is anyone other then me and twin twist reading this? if youre not, you shoud start....

oh yeah, did anyone get the guide to the invincible universe book 1? its a profile for every chracater so far....from allen the alien through k.....i havent read it but i will this weekend....

2. adamthered

adamthered Reads comics. Starts shit

News Credits:
    I read the book. Great stuff. Was excited to see that particular plot wrap up and then lead to a new one with DL

I have the Handbook on hold at my LCS. Picked up the second Runaways HC this week so had to leave some of my floppies at the shop.

3. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

This issues was nothing short of amazing. The ending wasn't that much of a shock though. The after story with chronodile was pretty good as well.

Slight spoiler concerning the handbook!

The explanation of Viltrumite DNA in the Handbook explained a lot. (the reason Oliver looks the way he does, and why he might not always be the color he is.)

4. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Loved it as usual.

5. Denyer

Denyer Shooty Dog Thing

I'm hoping they'll do the two together as a TPB -- would prefer to stick to stuff with spines, since I've started collecting the series like that.