Inventions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDemonDzko, May 10, 2012.

1. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

What are some things you wish where invented...but just5 hasn't yet?

Me?

Taser Ray. Though it is a concept that has been worked on, it just isn't one yet, and what will be released, will only be used for military use.

I however, would want a "civilian grade" version, in which a Gun Ban would be in effect country wide, making the "Taser Ray" the only weapon of choice, cutting down on most gun violence.

In a perfect world that is.

But, what would said taser ray do? Immobilize, but not to the degree of a taser, more so, that of a magic spell. Forcing the victim of the raygun to be complitly aware of the situation, but unable to stop anything going on around them.

Another invention?

World Wide Translator. Think the slugs in Hitchhikers guide, but more so a bluetooth that translates any singular language you so desire...

So, say you are at your desk, and watching say... some doofy Tokusatsu show about spacemen? Bam, you can just watch the raw, instead of the sub.

But, ontop of this technology, it would be able to translate it, using the same voice as the actor, just in the language you desire.

It's just some sci-fi mumbo jumbo... but who knows? Few years ago? The cellphone was Sci-Fi mumbo jumbo as well.

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    A bunch of years ago I'd have talked about the perfect pushup, but then it seems that somebody else had the same idea & made money off of it.

3. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

any new invemtion must be put on tv as a tv product and available with judt two easy payments of 19.95

4. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Transporters, I'd make millions for sure off of it. Buy something online, send in your home location, walk into the "mail room" and pick up the goods. No more waiting for online orders. Have a fear of flying or the open ocean? Problem fix, be in the area that you want to be in a second later and just get the car rental.

Another thing would be anti gravity stuff. Say like when it comes to moving heavy objects. Just slap on the device to the subject and just adjust how light you want it and just push it without any effort.

5. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    Giant radioactive onions

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Yeah, like pillows. :D 

7. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Well-Known Member

Along with the ones you guys said, I want medical nanites. You inject them, and they eat away at cancers, maintain healthy body growth, and other important medical functions. I've heard people say their working on them, but not of them being done.

Also, some mechanical device for easier terraforming. Mars is a hop, skip, and jump away if we had transporters and we need to expand. Eventually, we will outgrow earth.

8. Squee

Squee Well-Known Member

Low cost Jet packs. You'd have to take a test for you rocket license and then you're good.

9. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

Makes me wonder what kind of materials are floating around on Mars... and Pluto. ._. Think of the possibilities of a stronger metal out there? So strong that Human beings can barely harvest it.... until we make a weapon made of that material...