invader zim returns?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by mrfang2, Nov 27, 2011.

1. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    i just saw an ad on TV for nicktoons "winter funderland" thing, and at the end it said "never before seen something first episode of invader zim" it said either very first or 31st, i couldn't tell. but either way its a new episode! from what i can tell its either "return of keef" or "the trial"

2. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    From what I remember, It said the very first episode which apparently never shown on tv.
    EDIT: Apparently it's the pilot episode.

3. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    ah dang. i thought they finished one of the 13 that had audio recorded and were close to being finished

4. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Does that mean they're gonna air the series again?

5. idk16

idk16 New Member

I knew i wasn't the only one to notice that, i hope it's one of the un aired episodes

6. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    I wonder how Zim would be if it ever did get picked up again (as unlikely as that would be). A lot of the unused scripts sounded awesome, and the show really got interesting in the later episodes when it's own mythos got going, though Jhonen Vasquez seemed pretty ticked about the series ending.
    Given that Invader Zim ended nearly a decade ago, I wouldn't be surprised if they simply made sequel/remake series instead of finishing off the original. Assuming of course they even bother to make anything new from it, as opposed to simply re-airing the old episodes.

Anyways, on topic... a shame it's just the pilot.

7. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hope? HOPE!? The filthy Earth human filled his moistened eyesacks with the promise of hope!? No such hope here, for they are NIICCKK!!

8. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    It would be cool if they brought Zim back, I would love to see them finish season 2 and continue from there. But most of the unfinished season 2 episodes have completed voice-overs and scrips with a few unstarted episodes, so I doubt Nick will authorize the completion of season 2 if we already know what was going to happen. If by some miricle Zim returns I could see it as a season 3 or unnecessary reboot. Heck I would settle with a made for TV animated movie to end the series.

9. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I know it won't happen, but it would be epic to have Grim from B&M being stalk by Dib. Then have Zim try to steal the scythe to use the underworld to try to destroy the humans. Just think of GIR and Billy together on tv, would be epic. Though Richard would probably hardly be able to talk between Zim and Billy's shouts and screams.

Do hope the series would return one of these days.