invader dib?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by mrfang2, Feb 20, 2010.

1. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    anyone have info on the proposed tv movie invader dib? all i can find is that it would have been the last episode of seson 5? of invader zim, and in the end dib would end up stranded on saturn.

2. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    Season 5? I thought there were only 2 seasons. Do you have a link or source of this rumor?

3. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    Invader Zim movie?

4. mrfang2

News Credits:
    It was only a planed episode, i read on room with a moose and gir that it was stated by johen vasques (think i spelled that wrong) in an interview that they had planned to have 5 seasons of the show before its cancelation. multiple ideas for episodes were stated in the interview.some ideas i can remember are zim and dib becoming Chinese food vampires, dib going on a quest to find out haw he was made,then one were dib finds out that he is actualy a robot created by his dad who dident check the scientific thinking programing, an episode that only had a title, squishy hugger of worlds, and then that somhow leads into invader dib.

5. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

I wouldn't take anything serious from a guy with this level of grammar... link or it didn't happen.

6. mrfang2

News Credits:
    fixed grammar, looking for link.

7. mrfang2

News Credits:
    i couldent find a link to the interview, but i found an episode outline.

"Invader Dib (Series Finale)"
    Dib and Gaz join forces with the Resisty and the Meekrob, all of which lead a war against the Irken armada. Eventually, Tak joins the battle and assists the Irken armada. This leads to a final showdown between Dib and Zim, which will decide the fate of the galaxy.
    In an IGN interview, when asked that "had the series continued, would Zim have been able to conquer Earth?", Jhonen Vasquez jokingly responded "Ultimately, my idea was to take his sights off world domination, as ZIM begins to understand that there is a beauty in human life, an understanding that sets him on his path to becoming a public legal defender. I was very inspired by Ben Affleck's powerful courtroom scenes in Daredevil, and I wanted to move people to tears like those scenes moved me. But the show was canceled before any of that, thus leaving our audience of ten unfulfilled.", leaving possibilities of Zim's fate towards the end of the series open

8. mrfang2

News Credits:
    this refrences the interview i spoke of

9. Fiy

Fiy Alien Velociraptor

News Credits:
    Yea, I remember the stuff about the Zim TV movie. It was possible going to get made if the show had lasted somewhere around 5 season. Obviously it was only an idea. The show was canceled part of the way through production of the second season.

mrfang2, if you have any further questions relating to Invader Zim, I recommend you gave me a pm. I am EXTREMELY well versed in the subject [seeing as it is my all time favorite show] and can more then likely give you a decent answer.

I look forward to hearing from you :thumb