????? Inuyasha fans ?????

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by manthamon, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Endings tend to be nice, too.

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's actually getting one. The series has been pulled out of hiatus now that the manga's been finished. So it's getting a brand new "Final Chapter" season starting this fall to finish it off for good, like it should be.

I watched most of the series. Enjoyed, but moved on to better things afterwards. But I still have a slight fondness for it, mostly for the way the characters interact and play off of each other. And there were some pretty good story arcs. I'm actually quite looking forward to the new series. Closure is good.

3. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I watched Inuyasha when it first started airing on Adult Swim.

Then I stopped watching anime for a few years.

Make of that what you will. :p 

4. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

Its ok. I lost interest after awhile, but I remember Naraku being awesome. And hearing David Kaye use his Treize Khushrenada voice rather than Megatron is always a nice thing.

5. CrypticIllusionist

CrypticIllusionist Well-Known Member

Pretty much this. I loved it while it was going, and watched through to the end; but I could still see past my own bias to see that it really wasn't anything special.
    And yes, I loved David Kaye as Sesshomaru. I wasn't aware he played BW Megatron until long after I watched through InuYasha, so the discovery was kind of cool when I realized he (Sesshomaru) sounds like Megatron when he yells in the third movie.

6. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I used to watch it, but it got old for me. The series is just way too long. Is Naraku still alive?

7. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    My sister used to love that show, she hates it now. Personally, I've always hated it even when I tried to give it a chance. Like Bleach, it was marginally entertaining for a while then it got duller than a knife left to rust out in the desert. The only decent thing it had going for it were all the familiar voice actors I could pick out (David Kaye, Scott McNeil, Brian Drummond, Kirby Morrow, and that chick who voiced Hitomi in Esacflowne, probably a few others).

8. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Sesshomaru is awesome.

9. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

The problem with Bleach is all the filler arcs, every time the anime catches up with the manga. When they stick to the manga, it's fairly decent.

10. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    oh shit for real? I for one really enjoyed Inuyasha i love to actually see the anime end.

and this Gurren Lagann I want to see it someone give me some subbed DL links ....

NAOW!

11. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

The problem with Inuyasha, as with a lot of Rumiko's works, are that they're too damn long. They drag on for volume after volume, following the same general 'will they/wont they' love plot with not much change in the status quo. When her series are forced to be short (And let's be fair, it's not always her fault, marketing has a lot to do with it too), they can be quite good.

Take Inu-yasha, for instance. From what I understand, there's something like 20 more VOLUMES left to the story from where they stopped animating it.

12. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I really liked it because I really like the characters, and that's all I look for in any show or story. Ain't gonna deny it has flaws though.

13. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    NO.

buy it. it's on DVD. if you're going to watch it, you can f'ing pay for it.