Introducing The Drifticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Dansproject, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

Hi all,
    thought I'd share with you my Combiner dream team that I wish really existed. They combine my love of Japanese performance cars with TFs. If anybody would like to provide pictures of what they could look like, please have a go. I hope you enjoy these characters as much as I liked writing about them.

Drifticons

BoostCreep-Psychological Warfare. Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T. Protege of Mindwipe. Able to hypnotise lifeforms with his optics or brake lights. Fastest of the Drifticons.
    "Overtake and take over"
    Rotorhead-Military Technology Development. Mazda RX-7 FD3S. Enjoys upgrading himself and his team mates to make them faster, more durable and have more firepower. Deranged genius.
    "Domination through modification"
    Flameout-Pyrowarfare Expert. Toyota Supra RZ. Obsessed with fire, and its destructive capabilities. Favours flamethrowers and explosives over all other weapons.Very fuel inefficient,as a result.
    "No need for a big brain when you have big guns"
    Shiftlock-Precision Tactics.Toyota Corolla AE86. The most skilled driver and best marksman of the Drifticons. Employs long and short range weaponry with devastating accuracy.
    "Aim true, shoot straight and you can't lose"
    Kickdown-Drifticon Leader. Nissan Silvia S14.5. Immense unarmed combat ability. Inspires a competitive rivalry amongst her team mates to be the best. Highly admired and respected.
    "Strength and unity is gained by respect"
    REmmy-Rotorhead's pet/Powermaster partner. Mazda 20B-REW Rotary Engine. Loyal to Rotorhead, and attempts to be helpful, but his only real uses are as Rotorhead's engine and Downforce's head.

Downforce-Drifticon Gestalt. Smaller but faster than other Combiners, with a great sense of teamwork. Utilises the Drifticons abilities to their potential. Flameout is the left arm, equipped with his beloved flamethrower. Shiftlock uses his heavy duty sniper rifle as their main weapon. Connected to Rotorhead's advanced synaptic network, the weapon can be fully automatic or deliver short, potent blasts. Rotorhead forms the torso section. Although he is the most intelligent of the Drifticons, he prefers to stay out of the limelight, so he can work on his upgrades. Has no desire to lead, and believes Kickdown to be the best leader they could have. Kickdown forms the right leg, and every Transformer knows not to get within range of her pulverising kick! BoostCreep is the somewhat reluctant left leg. Has had several run ins with Kickdown in the past, but her iron will has grudgingly earned his permanent respect, and understands his lesser firepower and greater speed makes him into a far superior leg component. As a Combiner, their collective consciousnesses intertwine very well due to REmmy's neural networking ; each member understands the others strengths and weaknesses, and make up for them accordingly. This makes Downforce a formidable opponent, a dangerous weapon easily able to best large groups of foes.

Origin

During the great war of Cybertron, the Drifticons were Megatron's elite ground squad, experts in infiltration,covert operations, reconaissance, assassination and assault. A deadly mission saw them isolated from the main group of Decepticons, and they become deactivated for millennia, attempting to fight their way out of a no win situation. When they were finally reactivated by Rotorhead's pet,REmmy, Rotorhead built a starship from the remains of his fallen foes, and attempted to locate his long departed Decepticon brethren. BoostCreep located their sparks millions of light years away, but only faintly. It was his belief they were in stasis lock. Kickdown assembled her troops, and ordered they be transported to this distant planet, and discover what had happened to the other Decepticons. Their journey brought them to the planet Earth, but due to the speed they were travelling, they were unable to stop where they desired, and crashed into Mount Fuji, thousands of miles away. Here they remained for millions of years, until the sturdy REmmy awoke first, scouted the area, and returned with scans of what he thought were the indigenous lifeforms of the planet...Due to his small size, REmmy reformatted into an engine being tested at the roadside, a Mazda 20B twin turbo rotary. In this mode, he becomes a Powermaster for Rotorhead.

2. KNOOM842

KNOOM842 Ultra Con

Im liking the story.

3. heirofthedog

heirofthedog Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    About time you upped this for others!!! Now go and make em my friend... BAZINGA!!!

4. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

Thank you. I'm thinking of continuing it. I consider there to be room for them in the G1/Classicsverse.

As for you, Alex, I struggle applying decals to my TFs, so I've hardly got the skills to scratch build a combiner team!

5. caked-up

caked-up Well-Known Member

Somebody route this to TFC or Maketoys. They might take it on because they could possibly sell it on other non-TF markets. Heck maybe HasTak will like it too.

6. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

Rotorhead's alt mode. This is actually an RC car, but it captures the look I had in mind perfectly.

Attached Files:

7. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

BoostCreep "Overtake and take over!"

Attached Files:

8. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

Flameout. Definitely had him being yellow for some reason.

Attached Files:

9. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

Kickdown in all her Dori glory!

Attached Files:

10. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

Is that you, Shiftlock?

Attached Files:

• ae86.jpg
      ae86.jpg
      File size: