2D Artwork: Introducing....NITRO!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by GrungeWerX, Oct 2, 2009.

1. GrungeWerX

GrungeWerX Well-Known Member

Here are the final lines and colors for Nitro!!!

I decided to go with a faceplate instead of a mouth because there's a reason behind it. Also, I haven't had much time to work on this guy, so I didn't include his alt mode, which is a Lamborghini Reventon (the total sechs), but I'll update it next time I get some free time.

So, what do you guys think?

Here's his working bio...

NITRO

Faction:
    Autobot
    Function:
    Warrior
    Alternate Mode:
    Lamborghini Reventon

“Might makes right...the Matrix will be mine!”

Personality:
    If Nitro could be explained in a single phrase it would be “marching in where angels fear to tread.” Since his mysterious arrival on Earth, very limited information has been gathered about the deadly warrior called Nitro. Cybertronian datalogues indicate that he was one of several Autobots intercepted during a raid in Old Iacon by Shockwave's Pithounds. Although maimed nearly to deactivation and tracked for several astroweeks, he was able to elude them, retreating deep into Cybertron's core in search of Vector Sigma. Noone knows how he came into possession of one the lost keys to Vector Sigma, but it was believed to have been passed down from a previous commander. Accessing Cybertron's ancient supercomputer, Nitro beseeched Vector Sigma to be imbued with the power to defeat his enemies and restore Cybertron to its ancient glory. It was then that Sigma reformatted him, simulateneously offering him a glimpse into Cybertron's future, along with the words, “One day an Autobot shall rise from obscurity and harness the Matrix to light Cybertron's darkest hour.” Since then, Nitro has spent countless hours in training simulations, studying the war tactics of the leaders before him. His new purpose, to find the Matrix at all costs and lead the Autobots to final victory against the Decepticons. Even if he has to tear it out of Optimus Prime himself.

Abilities:
    Nitro is an excellent combatant, logging countless hours of intense physical training. He is well versed in Cybertron's military history, including the forbidden tactics of Decepticon war generals. He is willing to take a blaster for a comrade in an instant and is fearless on the battlefield. His chassis is coated in Turbidium alloy making it very difficult to penetrate. In his alt mode he can reach sustained speeds of over 500 mph for over 900 miles.

Weaknesses:
    Nitro, while courageous, is very arrogant and constantly trying to prove his worth as the Autobot's new potentional leader. Nitro's constant testing of Optimus Prime's authority and judgment has left him at odds with his newfound teammates. As such, he's constantly shunned by the other Autobots and spends most of his time as a recluse, studying old war journals. He chooses direct combat where a strategic retreat might be more tactically sound. Although well versed in war history, Nitro's personal ambition blinds him to his own convictions, making his judgment shaky at times when his reputation is challenged by opponents.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Rattrap587

Rattrap587 Maximal Ground Operations

Ebay:
    The Lamborghini Reventon... This car is simply amazing... And the art is amazing too!!!

3. foxfan352

foxfan352 Well-Known Member

awesome cant wait for the alt mode pics

4. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
    I demand an alternity toy that looks just like this!

5. Brolga01

Brolga01 Olé

Awesome!!

6. HiKaizer

HiKaizer Plot Botherer

Looks good and has a very Anime-esque feel to it, it makes me think of Armada/Micro Densetsu. The clawed feet intrigue me, they don't seem like a typical Autobot trait.

7. LyricaBelachium

LyricaBelachium Well-Known Member

super