Introducing new characters: TF2

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by cambaprecoz, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

so.., this pretty much is about how would you expect or like some new bots to be introduce.

ME?

oh well, I had this crazy idea with a friend about how to introduce the insecticons, we pretty much thought of:
    them protoforms crashing near a big city, and them making their way out of the crash site. moving around in a commando-like way, with some sort of cybertronian ninjitsu stealth, just so that you don't get a good look at their protoforms, they are like frenzy, but way more agile and fast-moving.
    suddenly, one of them stops and is "captivated" by the movements of a bug ( a cicada, oooooh!) and sudenly grabs it! he calls upon the others and proceeds to crush the poor little buggy, killing it! then he seems to be absorbing its insect blood (genetic duplication) and begins to shine ( like crap bb becomin 08 bb) and it is only then when we get a blurry image of his face, VENOM! (he's a cicada-bot, in case you're, well, stupid. J/K!) fades to black, intro.

yeah, that's how I would pretty much do it if the sequal would depend on me.

but I'm more interested in your ideas! don't hold back, make yours posts as long as you need to.

2. decepticon665

decepticon665 the amazing bored-man!

me grinlock kick butt!

i like idw's version of the dinobots,which i think would work on the big screen.

3. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.