Into The Void

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by TCracker, Feb 1, 2010.

1. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    Yes, I am rebooting my comics. I will leave the Mind Numb for random and funnies (I'm leaving that thread for BA Megatron and his boys to take over). My earlier thread was already cluttered with too much plot and mish-mash of stuffs. This thread is meant to be more focused and story driven. And I will try to be more consistent in the updates. Here's for a good start.

So here goes...

#1 - Wish You Were Here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Most interesting.

3. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

You did a great job at tellin' that they can't risk losin' this boat and this exploration... :D  (loved how it looked.)

:popcorn 

4. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Great start to a new comic. :) 

5. Thunder_Cracker

Thunder_Cracker Friendship is Evil!!

Gah! A new comic! :D  One I can follow from the start ^_^
    I gotta say, I've always took a liking to those tv series where they start off searching for something, lots of cool things happen along the way :D 

Here's hoping you'd stick to this one and we'll see many more updates from you bro :thumb 

6. Coolhand

Coolhand Spiff's Stunt Double

Cool, new comic! If it's half as good as your previous work, TCracker, it should be a damn fine read.
    That's quite possibly one of the most inventive uses of an Armored Core weapon I've ever seen! It does indeed make for a rather awesome looking starship, doesn't it. :thumbs2: 

The idea that Prime and Quadro have merged into a single entity is very interesting, looking forward to finding out how that develops.

Nice to see the Autobots being smart. First a probe, then a scout team. No going in blind :thumbs2: 

7. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

A great start to the reboot. Looking forward to reading more.

8. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

All right! New comic! If it shows as much of the same promise as your previous one, this will be great.

9. Hype1

Hype1 D Witwicky biographer

Great intro, don't be like me and keep readers waiting decades for updates, lol. I love the ship exterior, looks familiar, what is that?

10. Strarf

Strarf Crystal Convoy no more TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Very interesting. :popcorn 

11. halconfenix

halconfenix Anime Geek!

nice re-start! just one chapter and i'm already hooked!

12. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

I guess you topped the old stuff with Zombieland

13. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Hmm... Most interesting. Looking forward to see where this goes. Subscribed!

14. Mini-Bot

Mini-Bot Blackout Fan Girl

Very awesome start! :D  I look forward to more.

15. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice start! Many tidbits for us to ponder until the next update. Hope it's soon!

16. StarFire_MK2

StarFire_MK2 'Till All are One! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Interesting start, and wonderful fx! I'm hooked.
    Their ship reminds me of the Behemoth from Wing Commander 3.

17. Andersonh1

Andersonh1 Man, I've been here a LONG time Veteran

Ebay:
    It's nice to get in on the ground floor, so to speak. It's also interesting that you've chosen to make Prime's identity a little complicated. I wonder how that will play out as the story unfolds?

18. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

:thumb 

All right! More TCrackery goodness!

That railgun (or was that a gauss gun?) makes a mighty fine spaceship! I like it a lot! :thumb 

(The only reason I even realized it was a gun is because I've seen it before...but if I hadn't, I'd have thought it was designed as a ship)

Prime's dual/fused spark is a little reminiscent of your own Battle Convoy, or of Actionmaster Prime in the very end of the Marvel comic.

Also, don't be talking down your own work again! TCMN has a great plot! Don't make your readers get out the Plastic Bats O' Truth again. :D 

19. Icespark

Icespark A Spark in the Darkness

News Credits:
    Hi Tcracker!

I'm sorry that it's been so long since I've gotten to look at your comics. I just read through this update, and it's a great start! I really can't wait to see where this is going! :D 

I really love just how perfectly you've written Optimus's and Jazz's dialog. :D  You've matched their speech to their vocal mannerism's very well. It's very easy to hear Peter Cullen and Scatman Crother's voices speak the lines. :D  Prime's dialog in particular is very well done; I especially liked the line "You don't have to request any liberties from me. Just speak your mind, old friend." That line in particular has just the right amount of wisdom and humility applied to it; it sounds very much like how Optimus speaks.

Like others, I'm very curious as to how Optimus's fusion with Quadro will affect him in the future, currently, he still feels, as I mentioned above, very much as Optimus Prime. I'm also curious to learn more about Quadro, his personality, and history, as well as how this fusion merges the two personalities.

The special effects, as usual, are absolutely astounding! :D  The ship being a gun is both ingenious, and very amusing, as well as holds possible plot potential! :D  The glowing optics are also still my favorite special effect; they make the Transformers look so alive! :D 

It's also nice to see the Transformers being intelligent in how they approach this new planet. I really like seeing Optimus's wisdom being to put into play. So many of the official stories so him only as a fighter, while most often the fact that he is also a scholar is pushed aside. Optimus Prime is an intelligent warrior, and I'm enjoying seeing you portraying him as such. :D 

I also like the technical information you're giving us too. A ship that holds 900 Cybertronians has got to be of incredible scale! Then again, I do notice that you only mentioned how many Transformers it could hold, and not how many there are......

Finally, the Berillium reference is brilliant! :D  That sector is located near the Ceaseum sector, right? :D 

I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens, and seeing how your plans for this story unfold! :D 

20. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    Thanks guys for all your comments, really appreciate them and the support shown. Without further ado, here is an update!

#2 - I Is Human?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]