Interview with Transformers G1 voice actor Rob Paulsen

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by jon3pnt0, Mar 6, 2012.

1. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Rob Paulsen - Voices of Legend - YouTube

On this episode of Microphone Monday, I was honored to have dinner with and interview the timeless and extremely talented Rob Paulsen. Rob has been doing voices for almost 3 decades. He was Snow Job on the original GI JOE as well as Slingshot and Air Raid and several others on Transformers G1.

2. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    I dont think this belongs in this forum but cool video any way :D 

3. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    We did discuss Transformers just not as much as I would have liked. He talked more about TF when I wasn't recording and I wished I had been.

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome! What a nice guy. I love hearing VAs going into character live, such a nice treat:D 

joh3pnto, is Mr. Paulsen working on FOC by chance? How about you?

5. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    I wished I could say but we're both under a lot of Non-Disclosure Agreements and could get into a lot of trouble if we talked about it. I can say that I booked my first videogame gig last week. I can also say that I have been talking with producers with Activision but I cannot say if the two are related. Rob did not mention any recent videogame work but I did ask about Transformers Prime and Rescue Bots and it was a "no" to both. :(  I sincerely hope to land a character on a TF series one day. It's on my bucket list of things I would love to do in my career before I die.