Interview with Pete Sinclair

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Icespark, May 28, 2008.

1. Icespark

Icespark A Spark in the Darkness

News Credits:
    Hello everyone,

Tformers.com has put up an interview with Pete Sinclair, about the Transtech stories that the Transformers Club has been producing.

The interview is located here:

http://tformers.com/transformers-interview-sinclair-talks-newest-club-comic/9519/news.html

Among the highlights are, (Highlight to see)

Pete Sinclair: One thing I will say is that A3 and Vector Prime are not from the same universe per se. However, since Vector Prime has been known to visit many different continuities I am not sure if they ever ran in to each other or not.
    Pete Sinclair: Part 3’s bonus page is included in the issue shipping now and is called I, Lowtech. This is the third and final TT Prose story we are doing. It is written by Greg Sepelak and S. Trent Troop with art by Nick Roche.

Pete Sinclair: A new mold? No. A redeco/remold of an existing toy? You never know…

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Some interesting stuff there. Nice interview.