Interesting/Weird/Quirky Things that happened during your viewing of ROTF..

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Darthbane2007, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthbane2007

Darthbane2007 Well-Known Member

If there is a similar thread, please lock this.

Now, i'm sure that many of us have stories of things that happened during their respective viewing of this movie.

Me, I saw it today, and someone yelled " DEVASTATOR!" When he appeared on screen..

What are your stories?

2. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

none for rotf, but 2 years ago (?) when i saw spiderman 3, peter parker pushed mj to the floor and someone shouted, "YEAH!" needless to say a very tense moment became VERY funny

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    This is probably pretty pathetic, but across the aisle from me were a group of four 50-year old women, and they all gasped pretty loudly when Ravage was killed.

4. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    though i loved ROTF, ive had bad luck with it this year.

First viewing- came out of the movie, feeling good, only to see that some asshole had ripped my TF emblems off my car.

2nd viewing- coworkers and I had bought tickets to watch at a theater that served lunch. We got there only to have them tell us that the same screen had been booked for an event and we either took our refund or waited for the next showing.

3rd viewing- Got to IMAX 3 hours early, line had already started. I had grabbed a chair for my pregnant wife, the usher starts giving us shit about the chair, we ask for the manager and he asks "do you have back problems?" Some other patrons and us yell back "she's pregnant!". We get into the theater only have the AC not work throughout the whole movie!

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There was that guy, laughing at the jokes... man! That son of a bitch probably enjoyed that movie more than anyone, he was extremely loud and laughed at everything, from Megatron beating Starscream up to...when Grindor died?!

6. Tommybg2003

Tommybg2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well not much happened when watching rotf, except some kid sitting right behind me saying a characters name everytime new one popped on screen, was annoying about the 4th time.

I remember when seeing the 3rd LOTR movie, 2 girls around 13 - 15 sitting infront of me, when the giant spider thing is creeping up behind Frodo one of the girls was screaming RUN FRODO RUN!!!

7. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    We had a couple babies crying in our audience and they didn't seem to get taken out. Several people in the theater started yelling for them to leave the theater. Didn't bother me all that much bit I never heard an audience yell at people to take out their kid so much. I would never take a small child to a movie like that, but man was the crowd pissed.

Also there was an older couple right in front of me and the old guy had this headphone thing he's wearing to help him hear better, but it stuck up over his head about an inch causing me to have to shift up in my seat so it was out of the movie frame.

8. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    When the college brownie scene ended some guy called out "I WOULDN'T WANT HER AS MY MOM!"

9. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Some kid behind me named every single Transformer as they came on screen when I saw Revenge of the Fallen.

Err well, at least all of the ones from the first movie. He decided to ask his dad who the new ones were.

10. Drone81

Drone81 Well-Known Member

its megatron thats is calling/shouting "DEVASTATOR", most likley to lure hime to the piramid

11. TheFallen

TheFallen Megatronus

News Credits:
    I gasped when Ravage was killed too, he is one of my favorite G1 characters.
    When I saw the movie someone randomly shouted "Shut up"

12. scottimusprime

scottimusprime i have a license for that

When Optimus died, my 5 yr old started crying and i whispered in his ear that he comes back, and he said loudly with sadness in his voice, "You promise Optimus comes back daddy?" I was so embarrassed. Didn't seem to bother anyone since we were sitting near a few couples with kids. One of the moms was hot though!

13. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

The first time I saw it, there was this freakin' annoying guy shouting at everything. And when I say everything, then I mean EVERYTHING! He was shouting when:
    -Prime jumped out of the plane
    -Prime killed Demolishor
    -Bumblebee appeared for the first time
    -Megatron's revival
    -Prime saving Sam
    -Prime getting killed
    -Bumblebee killing Ravage and Rampage
    -Jet Prime standing up for the first time

I swear, I could've killed the guy. It was annoying as f*ck!

14. blueandwhite

blueandwhite Well-Known Member

Best story so far.

15. Tommybg2003

Tommybg2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    mmm milf

16. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The most amazing thing ever happened during my screening of the movie. The audience laughed, cheered and clapped. Apparently they had no idea about the bad reviews because it appeared they actually liked it and had a good time. Silly common folk.

17. neoprimus01

neoprimus01 Jackpot

did you get her number? c'mon, go for the kill! :lol 

anyway, when prime got impaled, a bunch of people started crying out "JUST LIKE THE '86 MOVIE!!!!! I KNEW HE WOULD DIE!!!!" damn they were annoying!

but back to the milf...:ev: 

18. Aquarius

Aquarius Well-Known Member

People at the midnight hardcore cheered for 1. Optimus showing up for the first time, 2. Optimus coming back to life and 3. Ravage dying. I'm pretty sure I may have said/yelled "No." when Ravage died, but I doubt anyone heard it over the crowd.

The third time I went to see it I took my sister and she was asking about every new Transformer that showed up, even the ones I didn't have a name for(like the 2D bot Ravage spits out)! So I'm sure I was one of those annoying people saying names.

19. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Tack a shocked exclamation of "Kitty! NO!" on to the gasp and you pretty much have my reaction to Ravage's death. :p 

20. HyperGeek_1984

HyperGeek_1984 Herr Doktor

I'm living Korea right now and when I went to see the movie I was the only foreigner (I'm Canadian) in my part of the theater. The audience really seemed to like the movie, but I think a few of the jokes fell flat because of things getting lost in translation (it was subtitled) or cultural differences.

What this all meant was that I got to have the wonderful experience I being "that guy". I was the idiot laughing when no-one else was, and no doubt collecting odd looks.

I can't help but think that a good number of the poor Koreans who had to sit next to me were thinking, "저 멍청이가 외국인에 대해 웃고있다?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.