Interesting tidbit from Transformers 3 Cake on TLC

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SkyfiRe71, Jun 20, 2011.

1. SkyfiRe71

SkyfiRe71 Precursor

At the beginning of the episode, it showed them driving around a parking lot area with some of the cars from the movie. What intrigued me however, was the selection of cars that were there.

There were only three that I saw from Transformers: DOTM. Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and Skids. I believe Bay that they were cut from the movie. I'm confused as why with the plethora of characters and their respective car modes at their disposal, they had Skids present as opposed to say Mirage or Wheeljack (Dino, Q, you get the picture).

Could he just be there despite absence in the movie, or something more? Don't chide me for asking your opinions. If this is the hundreth thread about this you've seen and are sick of it, then buzz off and stop viewing them. Please Comment and speculate.

D_M

2. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    This was filmed months ago when possibly they WERE still in the final cut. This was definitely filmed before Nelson started telling us they weren't in it.

EDIT: Just checked and the original news article was written on April 21st.

3. SkyfiRe71

SkyfiRe71 Precursor

True, it was filmed in April before a Chevy car show in NYC. It is still curious...

4. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

before a chevy car show in NYC where TLC has a studio.

i'll let you put the pieces together as to the mysterious reasoning behind why they would have chevy cars on hand and able to easily film them.

5. SkyfiRe71

SkyfiRe71 Precursor

Your sarcasm sucks. I figured that out before you thought it was a clever idea to use it in that post. To the point, why not Jolt, who is also not present in DOTM, or the Dreads, all of whom are Chevrolet's models, as opposed to Skids or Mudflap? Vader, your guess is what I'm thinking may be the answer. When was the script finalized?