Interesting Stories you have.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpencimusPrime, Jan 31, 2010.

1. SpencimusPrime

SpencimusPrime _

News Credits:
    My dad has a bunch of stories, so I thought I'd share them. Once, at my father's place of work, a guy got his arm stuck in a potato peeler. He had the skin torn right off of his arm. Here is a transcription of the lawsuit. Look for the name 'Mark Steakley', that's my dad. Another time, a lady wasn't wearing her hardhat, and as such, her hair got caught in a machine, and she was scalped. Another time, a dead body was found on some property that my dad's company owns in Colorado.

There are many more interesting (and gruesome) stories my dad has, but how 'bout you? Any interesting stories?

2. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

I once rode a runaway horse named Bill for about a mile of pitch black midnight in the middle of nowhere. It was scary as hell.

If you know me in real life then you know that sort of thing dosnt happen to me often.

3. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

I farted in a Walgreens once. I cleared the place out.

Another time I saw two kids fighting and one kid shoved his cellphone into the other kid's mouth and he started choking on it, and the school called an ambulance to remove it. Now THAT was hilarious :lol  kid deserved it too for being a prick.

4. firetruckprime

firetruckprime Autobot

A seagull once stoll a steak off of a hot grill from us at our summer house and our friends had a baked potato get taken by a seagull off of the same grill.

5. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    This one time, at band camp...

6. Phil

Phil Well-Known Member

Thats hardcore. What kind of kid thinks to do that

7. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    One time I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon.

8. Blaster

Blaster Australian Ghetto Blaster

Ebay:
    Instagram:

*slap*

Working around nailguns all day, I get to see a few things, including - a guy nailing his hand to a wallframe whilst he was making it, another guy shooting himself between the knuckles (this guy was hardcore - he just pulled it out and kept working until he was told to go see a doctor) and one guy broke his thumb when a little chunk of timber got caught up in the blade and flew out from the saw while he was cutting - craking him on the thumb. Plently of other guys shooting themselves too. And these aren't little nails either, we're talking 3 inch plus.

9. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was coming off work one night and was walking near Fraternity Row and smelled barbecue.
    i waded through the crowds until i spotted the grills.
    What i hadn't noticed was that i had strolled into the block party being thrown by the black frats.
    a dude at the grills brought this up and mentioned that i was outta my territory.
    all i said to him was, "look, i am just a fat white boy that smelled barbecue. can you hook a brother up?" (pointing at my tummy.)
    guess he liked my candor, he fixed me a plate. (i didn't push my luck and ask about the sauce he used, LOL.)

i even got to watch part of their step performance- but made sure i stayed way back and eased on out without fuss.

i suppose i coulda got thrown out for being so stupid as to crash a block party, but they were cool and i made sure i was respectful for being allowed there.

10. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

One time, I had this teen age girl in the back of my van and...

11. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    So I heard you liek Mudkipz...

12. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've seen shit that will turn you white.

13. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

So...cruising around some little town in Iraq we came across a boy with a colon bag (forgot spelling on the term :p ), pre-teenish, laying in the middle of the road. He kept rolling around like he was in pain and was asking for water. My truck commander decided not to spend any time with the kid and told the driver to drive around. The kid actually tried to crawl in front of the truck but wasn't fast enough so he grabbed a rock, jumped up screaming something, and threw a rock at me. The rock hit my truck right by me, coming within inches of hitting me. When I turned to look back at the kid he was slowly walking away with his middle finger raised in my direction.
    That was the joke in my squad for a while, how I earned my CRB, Combat Rock Badge.

Chuck

14. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Being out and about surveying I have seen a few oddball things.

First generally on the list is walking through a woods looking for an ancient section corner and looking up to see a crazy old guy with shotgun wanting to know "Who the hell's in charge here?" My immediate response was "Um, you are sir". He looked down at the shotgun, then up at me, and started laughing. It took me a moment to get the joke, that he hadn't realized that he was looking threatening, he was just coming out of the woods from deer hunting.

15. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

:lolol 

16. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Here's an interesting story from some few years back I heard from my dad about one of his friends at work:

My dad's friend was driving to work, when he saw a buck deer just standing in the middle of road. So he got out of his truck, and approached the buck. It just stood there, looking rather dazed like it had been hit by a car. My dad's friend waved his hand in front of the buck's face; no reaction. Then he grabbed hold of one of the antlers, and the buck snapped out of its daze and started to fight my dad's friend. Then some woman happened to drive by and saw this happening, so she immediately drove into town to the police station to report that a guy was fighting with a deer in the middle of the road. The sheriff at the time had an idea who it was, so he drove out to where my dad's friend was at. By the time he arrived, my dad's friend managed to whip out his hunting knife and put the buck out of its misery, and the sheriff shouted, "I KNEW it had to be YOU." Fortunately for my dad's friend, he was an acquaintance of the sheriff at the time, and the sheriff was kind enough to take care of the deer for my dad's friend so that he can get to work.

17. Deathnoble

Deathnoble Aristocratic Assassin

I once started drinking at home alone, then woke up next to a woman.... in a different state.

Don't even remember leaving my apartment, let alone going for a roadtrip, LET ALONE meeting a woman. o.0

18. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

I know a kid who, when she was 4 years old, wanted to prove that she could wipe her own bum. She stuck her finger right up the hole, pulled it out and stuck it in her mouth to prove that it was clean. Her parents were not as impressed as she hoped they would be.

19. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I live in a giant bucket.

20. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

I looked, but I cannot find an emoticon that matches the facial expression that reading that just gave me. D: