instructions and arcee sisters

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by foxfan352, Aug 28, 2009.

1. foxfan352

foxfan352 Well-Known Member

hey to all who read this

I have reacently picked up rotf arcee and I really like her despite all the hate she got .I am a big fan of the arcee sis and cant wait for the third one.i now there are rumors that they wont combine , rumors that they will combine and rumores that they will combine but unofficaily.So if they combine it wont be in the instructions which I will talk about later.So I played with chromia and arcee but I couldnt figure out how to put them together .I was trying to put together like arcee half and chromia thet other half thinking that thay would be legs and arms and the third bike would be the chest / torso or head but I couldnt I also remember seeing some thing about it just being one big one copilation of all of them since copilation was the best makem-up-word i had to desrcribe it I and maybe it is a word but it doesnt mean what I think it means I will post a link of the thread I remember seeing of there possible combined formes

it will be here ---->O

And if you wondering no I havent tryed what it stated there
    and there is also a possibility on it being with 3 heads 6 arms and 6 legs and I dont remember what that is called

so any way now to the instructions I remember when I was i little kid I was always excited with the instructions it was like a short comic book about the toy you had just bought(not really because it also came with a comic book)n it was really cool because it tolled all about the gimicks the toy had .Well after a watching so reviews on acee like this one click to watch fxfrans

I noticed that the instructions didint mention much about all the stand gimicks like it being a gun in bot modes then well the instructions dont really tell you every thing
    and also that the back of the box says that sidecar becomes blaster

the instruction not having alot of the features of the toy supports the theory of the combination and that there is a tab and slot system in the back

SO anyway if this thread does not belong here MODs feel free to do your thing
    please post about what you think about the unrelayable instructions, the arcee sis if you thinks there good or not ,if you like the old instructions like I do and the makem-up-words

p.s Ilove makem-up-words :bowdown:  also i found some cool ways to pose arcees spine and I will try to make a thread about it with pics when I get a camera cuz:useless  and I wanna post his emoticon:horse: 

end of messge micheal bay style:bay 

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
  3. foxfan352

4. foxfan352

5. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Hmm. The point about that piece looking like a face has been brought up before, but it never showed what the Chromia segment should look like. I think the way you did that design is perfect, but I can;t wait to see what comes next. Will Elita-1 (her confirmed name) even be a toy? Who knows, but I can;t wait to see this.

6. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Try the feedback section for info on the Arcee combo.

7. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    I don't think this thread belongs anywhere!

I have no idea what I just read, but now I have a headache.

8. foxfan352

I posted this in tf generel discussion and they just moved it to here

sorry about your headache asprin?