Inspiron 1545 Graphics card

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by takua, Oct 4, 2009.

1. takua

takua Dude who pops up whenever

News Credits:
    Ok about a month ago I got the Dell Inspiron 1545. I was thinking about getting Fall Out 3 for it but I don't want to go out and buy it just to find out I need a better Graphics card. So what I'm asking is will it run Fall Out 3?

2. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You'll have to confirm this, but according to Dell.com and wikipedia, your laptop either has:

Now, going back to wikipedia to check the minimum specs required to play Fallout 3:

That said, in this day and age, *most* video cards can handle *most* games. The difference is the level of quality and performance you're willing to accept. Chances are, in this case, you could play Fallout 3 on your laptop. However, you'd probably find yourself reduced to the lowest graphics settings, which could lead to a sub-par gaming experience.

My advice: Wait until you can invest in a more powerful computer. There's no point spending money on something you can't fully enjoy.

3. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    You will likely be running on the lowest specs and receiving at best average FPS while playing. I wouldn't recommend it if that will lower your enjoyment of the game.