Inspired by squirrelcar's thread... have you ever been on tv?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by megatroptimus, Apr 6, 2007.

1. TestDrive

TestDrive razzle dazzle

I was on a local high school game when I was a senior. We made it to the finals and got blown out. I pwn3d the harry potter category though. Afterwards my whole team was yelled at by the host for not conducting our selves professionally. He was such a douche.

2. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy SeƱor Member TFW2005 Supporter

I sat front row center at the 94 Juno awards, so i got my mug shown a few times that night because celine dion was sitting behind me.

3. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

Once, there was some show on the Discovery channel special about Aircraft carriers that I was in. I was only getting chow though.

4. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

does the paper count? cos i've been in it a lot.

5. TrickyDisco

TrickyDisco <b><font color=blue>Voted TFW2005's Sexiest Female

News Credits:
    Was interwieved coming out of the premiere screening of Spider-man 2 along with the guy who owns the local comic book store. It was for an episode of some lifestyle-type show (damned if I can remember the name of it :p ) The comic book store owner knew about the interwiev neforehand and asked me to join in.
    I never did see it myself, but when it aired, my phone was flooded with text messages, for apparently everyone else did see it :lol 

A few years ago a couple of friends of mine went on the dating game so I was in the audience. I wore a red shirt-type thing and apparently everybody spotted me in there. That ep was re-run like hell, so I kept hearing throughout the week that "Hey! I saw you on tv!"

My most glorious TV moment tho was back in 1996 at the Essential Music Festival in Brighton. The Prodigy were headlining and the show was recorded to be broadcast on ITV later that year. During the end of their show, they invite some fans up on stage, usually when they drop "No Good" and as soon as I heard that song start, Maxim (the MC) bows down to me, gestures to security to bring me up and I was literally thrown up on stage!
    So there I am ALL ALONE on stage dancing with my all time favourite band in front of a screaming crowd of 25,000 people! BIGGEST BUZZ EVER! :D 
    Anyone who can find me a taping of that show will be my hero forever! :thumb 

Been in the newspapers and magazines a gazillion times as well....

6. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not that I recall.

I am at Cardinals games all the time, I would assume I have been in some of those shots since our season tickets are right by the right field foul pole, I was on the titantron at a Sox game once.

And I am in the shots of the Botcon footage from Botcon 2002 and 2003 on two of the G1 DVD season sets.