1. MeGrimmy53

MeGrimmy53 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if season 2 would feature the Insections a group of very creepy bots who have insectoid alternate forms. One of the Insecticons has a swarm of scraplets who he considers as his children and himself is pretty much a giant scraplet in manerisms. Here are the names I am considering for the insecticons

Bombshell, Kickback, Shrapnel, Waspinator (Behaves very much like Animated Waspinator), Ransack, Barrage, Venom,

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The only flaw in your idea is that there are too many Insecticons to allow for proper characterization and so forth. I'd go with no more than four, max - ideally three.

Another suggestion I'd broach is that the Insecticons should use the Scraplets as more than just a personal army. One notion I was contemplating was that the Insecticons' bodies actually be composed of Scraplets, allowing them to form a swarm by splitting themselves into their component hordes. Or perhaps they could Powerlinx with the Scraplets just like the Autobots and Decepticons did with Mini-Cons in Armada, this interfacing then permitting them to deploy hidden weapons and other features.

3. Glass_of_water

Glass_of_water Well-Known Member

i like that idea of one of the insecticon having a swarm of scraplets inside him! kinda like that dude Mushizo from ninja scroll just a robot and less bees lol :D  it's pretty cool, i guess it would maybe be bombshell? or do you reckon one of the others? bombshell was always the best insecticon ;)  hehe

4. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I'd like the idea that of the swarm of Insecticons created, only a few were "successes", like how they were treated in IDW. I'd also like to consider Airachnid amongst them.

5. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    MY idea of the Insecticons is that they might go with the Fall of Cybertron origin and say that they used to be simple insect like lifeforms that lived underground like in WFC. Shockwave then made experamnets on them that made them into humanoid robotic insect monsters for warfare. He made millons of them for a personal army of his while electing four of the most dangerous and highly intelligent warriors to be his generals Shrapnel,Bombshell,Kickback,and Airachnid. So while Megatron left Cybertron in Shcokwave's care he used the Insecticon army for keepjng watch over the runied streets of cybertron while he ordered the re-constructon of the citys in his own image,and also to hunt down any Autobot resistance groups and cleaning up left over Terrorcons from Darkness Rising. Airachnid as we know left Shockwave's army to pursue her own goals which later came into contact again with Arcee on Earth.

Shockwave also ordered his remaining generals to keep watch over the Dinobots which stll roam loose on Cybertron.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    All I need is Kickback.

Since he never got much charectizeration and Hasbro still actually has his name so why not him?

Bombshell and Shrapnel had their time in G1. Let's give Kickback some love.

7. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've always seen Bombshell, Kickback and Shrapnel as a sort of holy trinity you cant have just one unless you deviate massively from the original. its like having Rumble without Frenzy sure you can do it but you would always ask what happened to the other

8. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As mentioned above:

Actually, I like the idea to have the orginal "Insecticons" in Prime, along with Airachnid.

9. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

True, it bothered me when Frenzy didn't show up in Exodus but all the other minicons were mentioned in the book.

Just wonder if they were to show up, which I wonder if the TFP gang would add them due to costs to animate,etc., but IF they did, would they still have the echo voices from G!? Shrapnel..Shrapnel...Shrapnel. :D 

10. Zequem

Zequem Well-Known Member

^Wait... Wasn't Frenzy in Exodus? Didn't he and Rumble talk the Minicon language but they could also choose to talk normally? :confused: 

OT, yes for Insecticons! I love those guys! :D  And I think there's a good possibility for them to be there when the cast goes to Cybertron.

11. MeGrimmy53

MeGrimmy53 Well-Known Member

Well Kickback would most likely be the most prominate Insecticon

12. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

I actually always thought this would be a good idea for a reimagined Shrapnel.

The idea I had was that he'd always repeat his words because most of his focus was stretched across millions of tiny drone minds that he controls all at once. So metally he is never quite all there.