Insecticons and Perceptor TRU Reissue

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by derbyhat7, Oct 6, 2009.

1. derbyhat7

derbyhat7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I called the local TRU and I got some guy being a jerk towards me. He told me that they were not going to get them and that they don't carry TF unless it is Animated Series or Movie related. He just wanted to get me off the phone. I am an hour away from my local TRU. Can someone please help a fellow TF fan and pick the two up for me and ship it (i'm in the US need a person in the US to reduce shipping costs)? I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

why dont you just order it online from toysrus.com or bigbadtoystore.com

3. derbyhat7

Ebay:
    Its not at TRUs website, and Big Bad Toy Store is charging 54.99 for insecticons and they are 34.99 at TRU, Perceptor is 49.99 and I believe that he is also 34.99 or 40.00. Big bad toy store is charging big bad prices.

4. zealottoyou

zealottoyou Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you really need to chill down bro. we just had the sighting in TX today which means TRU in other states will need at least a week to get the stock depending on the location. you should have no problem order the online by then.

5. derbyhat7

Ebay:
    Im cool, I'm just trying to stay on top of it. I guess Im giving off the wrong impression, because you are not the first to tell me to chill. What I meant to say is if someone can keep an eye out and when they see it, if they could pick one up. I have been calm and and polite about the whole situation especially when I call the local TRU. I know it takes time, when they appear I just want to make sure I dont miss out. I missed out on other TFs before and I just want to make sure I dont miss it this time.

6. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

oh yeah i found them and bought both sets at the toys r us here in NC :)