Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Meta777, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Announcement Trailer: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Announcement Trailer - YouTube

Injustice, the new DC fighting game developed by Netherrealm Studios, creators of the renowned Mortal Kombat series, and they have again teamed up with DC Studios to bring us some pretty epic stuff, most prominently the ability to play as Batman and beat the living stuffing out of Superman :lol 

It looks to be a very fun game so far; I've played the most recent Mortal Kombat, and given that this game shares both the developing studio and a similar playstyle, methinks I will enjoy it as well, especially given both the environmental factors (e.g punching poor old Harley Quinn through a building) and the Super Moves (e.g Solomon Grundy smashing a tombstone over the Flash's head), as well as different playstyles and techniques for the characters, from Grundy's raw force and throws to Wonderwoman's Lasso of Truth.

So, my fellow forumites, what's your views on this upcoming title? Any characters you hope to be in it?

Or do you only feel utter hilarity at watching Superman punch fools into space? :lolol 

2. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
  3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan