Injustice 2

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by UltraAlanMagnus, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

So far to my surprise I've been enjoying robin a lot, I think he may be my main but I am also enjoying Supergirl and black canary, though canary I need to tweak cause I feel she has a lot of moves/combos I can't remember off the top of my head. And also, anyone else get the darkseid dlc? He's a little more range than I figured he would be. But has some interesting combos as well.

2. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, I haven't been paying attention to any of the stuff about this game, but are there alternate costumes for the characters that aren't over-designed garbage? Like, maybe a comic-styled costume? Or even *gasp* TRUNKS?

3. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, there's the Jay Garrick skin and, um... I think that's it.

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    You probably haven't been reading the regular DCU comics, either, because those costumes are over-designed garbage as well, now. And don't expect to see any TRUNKS in the comics anymore, either.

I agree that NetherRealm's design style is hit and miss when it comes to super-heroes. But on the other hand, I think their designs are more true to the characters than the current WB DCEU movies' are.

• Like Like x 1
  5. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't been reading many modern comics at all lately. And yeah, the movie designs suck too. Like, I'm not saying go 100% cartoony, but I liked, for example, the aesthetic of the early Arkham games.

6. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, Asylum and City are the gold standard for super-hero video games. Hell, they're the diamond-platinum standard.

Still, I do like some of the designs in this game. I think basic Batman looks pretty good, in some ways an improvement from the first game, and some of the thousands of Supergirl variations are extremely strong, for example. On the other hand, Barry Allen Flash is very close to the bottom of the heap for the second game in a row.

On a side note, I've been playing the mobile game a lot lately. It's a fun little time-waster, especially considering it's free.

7. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Well, don't fret, saw over at Gamefaqs the other day that somebody went digging around in the mobile app and found evidence of CW Flash.

8. Switchblade

News Credits:
    Apparently you should check in with your guild page regularly. I logged into it for the first time since I joined one and walked out with about 50 loot boxes of varying degrees of rarity.

Only got one item for my main, of course.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RustyBarnacles

RustyBarnacles Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The multiverse has been a pleasant surprise. I've found it to be more enjoyable than multiplayer and standard solo play. For some reason, though I hadn't really tried to get good with her, Harley has become my main...

Green Arrow is still up there but has become second.

Certain characters I struggle with, surprisingly one of them is Batman which made the solo game rather difficult.

I do find Black Canary's moveset very interesting though haven't fully mastered it. A lot of counter grapples make it fun to watch, but my timing is way off.

10. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Yeah, the Multiverse is great. Lot like the MKX Living Towers, adds a neat challenge to the whole thing.

Anyways, Supergirl is only 5 levels away from twenty. Before I finalise her, I'm gonna set up an AI loadout for my characters and see how they fare in the Multiverse.

AI-Deadshot is currently beating the living fuck out of the Endless Tower.

11. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

First showing of Red Hood, in all his gun-toting gun-tossing red-hooded glory.

12. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wonder if he'll be on Superman's side?

13. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

While I'm sure he has no objections to 'Superman puts the Killing in the Killing Joker', he'd probably be much opposed to 'Superman puts the whole world in a bottle'. Killing bad guys ain't no worry, but worldwide super-dictatorship probably rubs his hood the wrong way.

14. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

This is the first online/DLC game I've purchased, but my hotspot won't connect to my PS4, so I can't get Darkseid, which I've already purchased from GameStop. Does anyone know if there's a workaround?

15. Switchblade

News Credits:
    Can you connect the PS4 directly to your router with an ethernet cable?

16. Kimmer

Kimmer Well-Known Member

Really loving this game so far despite being a total Injustice noob and not playing a NRS game for decades lol. The only problem I'm having is learning a brand new fighting game and not having a clue how to play. Fought my first human opponent today and I felt completely clueless. Seems like this game is either all rushdown or full screen zoning and nothing in between.

17. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I love the intro dialogues. You can find some truly marvellous gems around!;

Brainiac: The world's greatest detective.
    Batman: So it's been said.
    Brainiac: The smartest ant is still just an ant.

Adam: Your honesty's refreshing.
    Beetle: What are you talking about?
    Adam: You dress like the bug you are.

Ivy: Try not to scratch my face up.
    Catwoman: It is your one good feature.
    Ivy: Not what your man thinks.

Supergirl: Heard you're the ultimate sidekick.
    Robin: NEVER call me that!
    Supergirl: Also heard you're extremely touchy.

Captain Cold: Back off, Harley.
    Harley Quinn: Aye-aye, Captain! Heard you had a cold anyway.
    Cold: If anyone's sick, precious, it's you.

18. Sylent

I don't have a router. I'm using a mobile hotspot. My laptop and phone connects to it with no issues, but my PS4 doesn't seem to recognize it.

19. Sylent

Is it just me or do the characters with the least super powers have the best combos? I love using Catwoman and I own with Green Arrow! I'm not crazy about Black Canary, though. Her combos are a bit challenging to pull off. Green Lantern is one of my favorite comic characters, but he kind of sucks in this game.

I don't like Blue Beetle and Firestorm's designs. They should have gone with a comic version BB and Raymond/Stein Firestorm in the classic Firestorm outfit instead of that hybrid version from Legends of Tomorrow.

20. Switchblade

News Credits:
    Black Canary isn't that difficult for me. The only trouble I really have is connecting a back-3 after a meter burn Canary Drop.