Info please on this Mini-bot

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bny888, Feb 15, 2012.

1. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    Hi guys, I saw this pic on the Net of what looks like a Cliffjumper repaint, but I can't find any more info. Any info would be highly appreciated. TIA. :) 

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Yeah, it looks to be the Cliffjumper/Hubcap mold to me too, but nothing comes up in the resource section so I'm gonna google some shit & see what happens.

Edit - Could it be Mexican? I just found a similar pic (although the sticker & shade looks different) on [here], so maybe this is a good place to start.

I also found this [older post] on our boards with a picture of it that also shows a couple other variants that were mentioned in the article, so it couldn't hurt to read the shit that comes after couse the dude looks to be asking for the same info you are. I also found [this article], but again, its more of a baby blue instead of a navy, and it doesn't come with a rubsign like the one shown in your OP.

... and now I think I know why none of the shit I found matches up & why the paint seemed funny to begin with. If you click the link below & scroll down (or ctrl-F "Organizers Exclusive"), you'll find the full picture of what you stumbled across, and the following post made by Fighbird to go along with it.

http://www.ntfa.net/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t2462.html

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  3. beanman

beanman Not a Decepticon

News Credits:
  4. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Yeah, I dunno wtf I didn't just google that in the first place hah. In other news, I should find myself a G2 Hubcap to go with my Bumblebee & Beachcomber. :) 

5. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:

Thanks so much for the info! Great research! :) 

Thanks too! :)