Info on Bully Video That Went Viral

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverider, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sure most of you already watched the video that went viral about a large boy that got bullied and fought back. Apparently the bullied kid that had enough was suspended for defending himself. The little bully who was also suspended, suffered a broken ankle as a result of the incident.

Bullying Video: Boy Injures Student's Ankle | Chifley College

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  2. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    The little cunt got everything he deserved and then some.

3. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart.

never anger a giant.

4. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios Humility > Huge Ego

Little bitch got dropped like he's hot.

I remember one time in fourth grade I got in trouble for pulling a kid's hair. The reason I pulled his hair? It was literally the only thing I could do to prevent him from biting me. He like to pretend he was a cat or dinosaur or some crap like that, and he attacked me, and while we were on the ground his head ended up near my shins and he tried to bite my leg, and the the only thing I could do was pull his head back by his hair so he couldn't reach. F#$%ing bullshit.

5. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    that kid should pick on someone his own size.

6. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Good for him. Little bastard got what he deserved.

Casey was defending himself, and honestly, you think a kid that big is gonna just walk away and take shit from someone half his size? Fuck no. I can sympathize with Casey, I got the shit end of the stick too when I was bullied and it turned into a fight. I got in trouble the other kid didn't get anything. I even had witnesses who told the principal what happened, of course he didn't listen. So I got suspended for 3 days and had a shit ton of work to make up for it which nearly cost me my grade in Physics class.

EDIT: http://vimeo.com/21020148

:lolol  fans of Team Fortress 2 will love that :lol 

7. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol  bully got powerbombed!!

8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Personally, I hope that ankle doesn't heal properly.

I'm utterly sick of incidents where both aggressor and victim are penalized.

9. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Parents, if you're child gets suspended for defending themselves against a bully who is physically assaulting him/her, PLEASE call bullshit on the school. This kid did nothing wrong at all. The other child was clearly assaulting him, so the boy's actions were nothing but self-defense. Just 'walking away' doesn't work with these kinds of bullies, and I'm happy to see that the victim realized that in this case.

That being said, I eagerly await the no doubt hilarious Mortal Kombat remixes of this video.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  10. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I must admit, the scornful side of me sympathizes greatly with the victim, for doing what I did not do last time. I wish bullies all over the world would understand just how terrible it is to be on the side of the bullied, to see from their eyes.

11. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Back when I was a nipper I used to get bullied by this one kid and his pals. I was generally bigger than the other kids but quiet. Mostly I tried to ignore the bullying because I just wanted to be left alone, but one day this kid got me surrounded by a dozen or so of his friends and started pushing me about while the others punched me whenever I got near to their ring around me.
    In the end I just snapped, picked up the bully and held him over my head, kicked my way out of the ring of other kids and dropped the bully off the side of the raised area we were on. He dropped six feet and broke his collarbone on the kerb below. I turned to the other kids and warned them if they fucked with me again I would throw them into the road in front of fast-moving traffic.
    Strangely nobody bothered me after that. The bully told his parents he'd fallen out of a tree so I didn't even get comeback from them.
    Personally I don't believe in the 'violence is not the answer' thing people go on about these days. Usually it's the only language these bullies understand. I'll try to avoid trouble, but I have a point where I'll make the other person really regret thinking I'm an easy target.

12. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    One time in Jr High some asshole and his buddies came up and started messing with me and my friend. They kept grabbing at my Gameboy and pushing me. I remember I was already having a horrible day and that was the last straw, so I uppercutted the jerk(he was a lot taller than me) and he hooked me in the side of the head. I uppercutted him again and he repeated his attack. I remember I started to get dizzy and broke down crying. The twat ran off after that and a teacher turned the incident in. I got suspended for a few days and he only got the same punishment because he was on the football team. After that my friend betrayed me along with everyone else. My parents transferred me soon after that.

"Equal punishment" is absolute bullshit. Making people scared to stand up for themselves does nothing but make the bullying problem worse. Fuck that asshole with the broken ankle. He's lucky his wrists aren't broken, too.

13. KnightSaberAmi

KnightSaberAmi Nyan Nyan

Sorry if that was my kid his ass was suspended for defending himself, he would have been dropped off at school the next day to attend class. And let those spineless bastards call me to come get him, cause I'd be showing up with the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe to sue the school for causing my kid emotional and physical distress while he was in state custody during school hours.

14. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

The little cunt went off easy. He could have gotten a skull fracture or a broken neck. Stupid cunt.

15. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    The issue is the "Zero Tolerance" rule. While you may be the victim and defending yourself, it still is considered fighting. He may of started it, and the victim finished it, but it doesn't make it any less against the rules of school. Believe me, I got suspended for defending myself, and I called bullshit on it. It didn't make a difference to the school, I fought back, key word "fought". Do I approve of that? No, but, it was better than just taking it. One time someone bullied me, I punched him in the face and broke his nose, he knew better than to tell anyone about it, but the word got out quick!

Truth of the matter, that little shit is lucky he only broke his ankle(oh and that was crazy to actually hear the snap), he could of landed on his head, or broke his neck and be real fucked.

16. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    I'm totally with the big kid here - good for him! Heck, take the suspension even - it's still a "W" in my book.

I can't stand this bullying bullshit - my daughter will be born in June. I plan to teach her that she should never start a fight but she should always finish one. And if another kid starts fights with her, to tell the teacher - thats their one chance. If that doesn't work and that kid does it again, Ill just say "daddy won't be mad if you throw that other kid down a flight of steps, honey". It's amazing how fast people leave you alone when you give them a permanent injury. I won't need a school to teach her that - that one we'll go over "in house" when she gets to school age. I'll not have my kid being tormented just because some other kid is a piece of shit - I'll teach her to flat out hurt 'em.

17. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

He should have held a boot party on that little shits head after he slamed him. Annoying little fuckers. Like little yappy dogs. All full of piss and vinigar till you get mad, then they cower.

18. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How about Street Fighter. It wasn't 24 hours when the original video posted till people started doing remixes.

YouTube - Bullied kid gets enough and fights back - Street Fighter style

The funny thing is that Youtube is pulling all uploads of the original video. Yet the remixes remain.

19. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's just a lesson kids need to learn. You shouldn't pick on anyone! I'm sure that bully saw other kids picking on the victim and thought why not jump in?

I won't include another bully story but you can only push people so far. Hopefully that is the end of it

20. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What gets me is that someone was filming the whole exchange so presumably they could have a laugh about it later.

Like many others I was bullied, and I only stood up for myself after a few years. When I have children I'm going to be damn sure they don't make my mistakes. It's sad that bullies only seem to be stopped in most cases by brute force, it's the only language they seem to understand. On this matter I like to refer to Robert Heinlein: