INFO NEEDED: TF:Zone Galaxy Shuttle Toy Remold?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jason jupiter, Dec 22, 2006.

1. jason jupiter

jason jupiter weird/ rare g1 KO hunter

I was wondering if anyone knows if Takara re-did galaxy shuttle's mold for the yuusha brave/gaogaigar line, or for any one of their post-tf:zone lines. If so can you please show me some pictures? I never recall seeing anything like this.

The reason i ask is because i've acquired a really interesting bootleg that is Galaxy Shuttle with a different head, chest, built in swiveling wings (not removeable like the original), and accessories.

The most interesting accessory is this motorcycle w/ side car that transforms into a robot and also transforms into a backpack for the robot.

The reason i beleive this isn't a bootleggers' remold is because it came with instructions and a decal sheet in japanese, so i'm pretty sure the chinese just scanned in the originals, deleted the original toy name and any graphics, and printed them out.

original galaxy shuttle compliments of tfu.info:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    theres actually a brave thread in the toyark.

3. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    What you have is a ko of Thunder Dagwon. It's from Brave Command Dagwon. The bike came with the original too. It was part of that particular show's gimick.

Here's a gallery of the actual toys.
    Thunder Dagwon

Here's the index of galleries. The guy has nearly every Brave toy. I believe the only one he's missing is White Dragon, from Might Gaine. It was a remold of Dai Atlas. One thing to remember is it's a geocities site, so it'll go down from time to time. Other than that, it's great.
    http://www.geocities.com/evattype01/

4. jason jupiter

thank you gryph!!!

only two pictures were working but from those i can see that this is the original toy that was knocked off, thanks for the quick identification, i was getting ready to upload pictures today.

5. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    No problem! Try that place again later. The rest should load.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=98174&highlight=thunder+dagwon

There's some pics of him in there by yours truly. As well as the remolding and the inclusion of Rai's bike, Thunder Dagwon also had parts that attached to his gun to make a much larger weapon and a javelin weapon. The gun parts can attach to the undercarriage in shuttle mode to attach him to Fire Dagwon in Jumbo Jet mode.

7. jason jupiter

thanks sol.

i found that post after finding out the name of the figure, very nice pictures.

the bootleg had all the parts the real one had, including the larger gun part, figure, and spear. i just took some pictures of it now.