Info needed on MP-03/MP-06...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by IronhideTF, Jun 25, 2007.

1. IronhideTF

IronhideTF Give Stare Over There.-->

I need EVEN MORE info on MP-06/MP-03.

First of all i need a website full of pics of both of them or just one of them.
    or any place that has pics of them.

then i wanna know the pros and cons about him and if there is a review in the feedback forum pls give me the link. thank you.x

2. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    There is no website full of pics of MP-06 yet. There have only been two or three pics of it at the most so far.

3. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Here's my review of MP 03

Pros
    -Fantastic jet mode, truly a work of art.
    -Awesome robot mode, imposing and gets the meaning across without the need to be over 30 centimeters tall.
    -Articulation on the upper body is pretty good, legs are mediocre but still better than many mainline figures.
    -The wings, tail fins and even his laser cannons on the arms can be repositioned in any way you desire, from pretty plain (and close to the G1 cartoon) to all sorts of angular.
    -Has a stand to accommodate both modes.

Cons
    -The transformation method that revolves around the back of the jet mode\robot mode is not easy to work with.
    -The colour puts many people off. It's green-ish that borders on gray, but it's dark enough to suit him.

I guess that's all. I really like the figure, after all.

4. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

screamer is awesome if you have an eye for inticacy, detail and engineering. but skywarp is probaly better if you have an attachment to the charecter. hasbrosian starscream will be neutered and rounded which can really hurt the figures pro's but if you can swallow movie starscream, you can wolf down mp starscream

5. IronhideTF

IronhideTF Give Stare Over There.-->

im gonna get skywarp because its cheaper and just a repaint and same as MP-03 exactly same as MP-03 :O