Infinity Warfare I and II (JB-00 and JB-06) Post Your Favorite Pics Here!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by archieboy, Jan 12, 2012.

1. archieboy

archieboy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got these earlier through Yahoo Auctions HK for 140 HKD per set. I know a lot of people hate these, but I do think they're quite awesome. I bought these for Predaking first and foremost, but I can't wait to use them on my big-ass Brave figures as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. silverstreak70

silverstreak70 Well-Known Member

I use mine on my Nexus Prime to give him real hands. Works out pretty well. Will post pics of it when I can.

3. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

That's amazing archie. stupid question but that looks like both sets put together right? Wow!

4. archieboy

archieboy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey man. Yeah, that's the two sets together. I really like them so much, so I'm thinking of getting the blue versions for another figure. :) 

5. midicity

midicity Well-Known Member

Here is animated Wingblade Prime with some parts from both set. He's holding his stock weapon in axe mode in his other hand [​IMG]

6. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sonscreen

These are pretty cool. I ordered a red set for Hercules from BBTS. Thanks for sharing folks.

8. Scaleface

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

9. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Anyone tried the staff modes out with a Commander armour or with Protector/Shadow Scythe ?

10. Sonscreen

I used to think people were nuts for spending extra money on weapons but now I know why. This set just adds an extra layer of play value to the Hercules team.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. JukeOutlander

JukeOutlander Combat Antihero

News Credits:
    Set two is takin forever!!

12. zannus

zannus Well-Known Member

I have the blue set sitting in my PoL, so after seeing how the red looks with the not-constructicons, I decided to toss a red set into my PoL as well.

13. Sonscreen

The only thing better than Hercules is Hercules with weapons.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Could a mod push this to the third party forum too?

14. Sonscreen

Trying to come up with good ways to attach the Infinity Warfare set to the Hercules figures in alt mode.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

15. DrTraveler

DrTraveler Once and Future Slicer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So which infinity warfare set is the one used for the Superion hands? Cause I might be down with buying that set.

16. Scaleface

News Credits:
    The blue hands are in ther JB-00 blue edition.

17. Outsider4Life

Outsider4Life Where R all the RI fans?

I just got JB-06 today and am kind of disappointed. Maybe someone who has this can answer a question? Do all your pieces fix together? The set I received, none of the pieces fit together. Just trying to add a sword to one of those cross pieces and the connector just split in half. Is it possible that it could be a ko?

18. Rahvin

Rahvin Well-Known Member

I have both sets, no major QC issues on mine. No split connectors. The worst I could say is that a few of the joints (depending on configuration) feel a little too tight, and a few of the others feel a little too loose, but largely it seems intended that way based on the parts that are "supposed" to go together.

I'm using mine to add a bunch of weapons to my black WFC Prime - you can stick an awful lot of murder on to that figure, and it looks great.

19. Outsider4Life

Outsider4Life Where R all the RI fans?

Thanks for the info. I contacted RK so hopefully I can get a replacement. The weapons don't feel cheap, but the two black cross pieces feel like cheap plastic.

20. Rahvin

Rahvin Well-Known Member

The cross connectors have an odd notched design for their sockets - it's like a small section is cut out of one side of the hole. I presume they did it to allow a little leeway when attaching the weapons for the full combined mode, as it helped when I was assembling the monster-sized sword-thing.

But really I don't use those parts. They only seem useful for the combined mode, and I don't use that (though I'll admit it does look impressive with Amazon Unicron...). I found the combined mode to be somewhat lackluster, and much prefer to use the pieces to "arm up" smaller figures with blades and scythes and cannons.

The Predaking hands, btw, are awful. Better than single-piece G1 junk I suppose, but the articulation is done completely by hinges and those are extremely loose. I suppose that could count as a "major QC issue," I just don't particularly care because I don't use them.

That said, the ability to create custom weapons for all manner of figure is great and well worth the price. I reconfigure all of the added weapons on my black WFC Prime every month or so, just because I can, and it's awesome.