Infinite Crises #2 discussion: SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Gears, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, I know why they were drawn by the creator that way (which is funny), but damn. Imagine if he wasn't replaced? :lol 

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Flash: The JSA meeting is starting, where the heck is Power Girl?

Wildcat: Well, her boobs just got here, so she should be along in about five minutes.

:lol 

3. Misatokitty

Misatokitty The Major

Ebay:
    I feel a bit sorry for Bruce. The people he's... trusted more than most keep betraying him, and it's all coming out and happening at once... I don't think he's had time to get his breath back and it's affecting him badly.

From what we've heard down this way, he goes batty and ends up in an asylum after IC, and I can understand why.

4. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

after seeing the cover to IC #3 I have a feeling bruce is gonna joing up with kal-l. And the whole thing about him wanting to reboot the earth in the style of earth 2 isnt surprising it seemed to be heading that way from issue 1. But I can't wait to see where this is going next.

5. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

He kept drawing them bigger and bigger to see how far he could push it.
    :rock 

6. wolfnfox

wolfnfox Well-Known Member

You know someone out there has done a collage of that. :D 

7. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    you know, ill be the first to say it, but i dont really like power girl...i mean, yeah shes alright, but man, the boobs are just too damn big...if she wasnt a superhero, her back would snap in half...and that muscular body? any girl who could bench press me is out of my book....well, not supergirl, shes got a cute little body, but man, PG....yikes....its like that chick asia from wcw years back...with big cans....

but as far as IC...i love it...i just started DC again, used to be a huge marvel kid (except batman, odd that my favorite character is the only thing i read) but anyway, i started reaing omac, and went and bought crisis on infinite earths trade, read identity crisis reprints, and through a friend who knows everything DC pieced together the knowledge i know have...ill probably get a villians united trade once its out,and just read a synopsys of the other two stories (already copied everything from the IC1 thread about previous stories) and that should catch me up to where i need to be now...i just reread identity crisis and now things make way more sense...this whole new crisis should be good, but i likewise dont want a major reset to earth 2 timeline...i like my characters how they are....and if batman dies, i swear ill punch a cow....maybe he can just be injured for awhile, like in knightfall....but i guess only time will tell...i do wish that DC would stop ruining things with their covers though...identity did it so much, and that bugs me...even the regular series do it...like when spoiler died....i just hate that....anyway....no more ranting...now just time to reread omac, sacrifice (cuz i skipped it the first time) and the new crisis issues....

8. Nerroth

Nerroth Alea iacta est.

News Credits:
    Well, I think PG looks better on the alternate cover thn in the mag itself, but how and ever...

How do you think people would react if Kal-l succeeds in rebooting the DCU to Earth-2?

Gary

9. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    I demand proof

10. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

So which of these covers is the variant cover? My fiancee got me the one with PG looking at you on release day, but then picked me up the one with her looking away today.

11. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

its fifty/fifty spread on perez and lee's covers for some reason my lcs seems to be giving all people with subscriptions the perez covers. I dont think ether are variants as they seem to be using both to give hints on the story

12. beatnik poe

beatnik poe Veteran

proof.

well, not proof, but still, thread, useless. Picture.

[​IMG]

13. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    IC has been a fun read for me. The best list has already been mentioned to give you a solid background.

Personally, I think Lex turning on Black Adam may prove to be a big mistake for him. (And if they do something to BA, I will be quite put out.)

14. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I used to be a huge DC nut, but I fell out of comics about 7 or 8 years ago. Then I heard of IC and I had to get back, since COIE was always my favorite. To see that Kal-L was still a part of the DC universe was jaw dropping. But after 20 years in limbo, don't you think they would be a little stinky wearing the same clothes?

15. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

The dry cleaning service in Limbo is second to none. Sym has done wonders.

(Wonders who gets the reference)

16. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :D 

17. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    i dont want the earth 2 to come back...itll change so much of what ive been reading, and if i recall, batman is dead there...im curious to see what'll happen...i think sup's from e2 will turn villian...and maybe bats will get injured again...but not killed...he'll take a break, there will be no bats for a brief period, then someone will show up as bats but starts to kill people (and takes out a major player) then its revealed to be jason todd, forcing bats outta his injury to come back and put JT to rest...