Inferno's Insanity

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by Necrocom4, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Necrocom4

Necrocom4 Well-Known Member

this is actually my first attempt at a video thats supposed to be kind of funny. i know how to edit and i do a somewhat good job on my gameplay montages. im just limited to how well my computer decides to act towards wmm that day.

anyway this guy was my favorite character in the Beast Wars series just for the simple reason that he was kind of..well...insane. i think mostly the mindless screaming is what had me laughing most of the time with him. enjoy.

YouTube - Inferno's Insanity

2. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ha ha ha! I love Inferno so much. But you forgot the greatest part about Inferno! "My Queen..." I demand you put together a montage of Inferno's greatest "My Queen!" moments. Ha ha ha! Lol. JK. But seriously, if ya wanna make it, I will watch multiple times and rate it with 5 stars!

3. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

hahahahaha very nice.

Although I actually expected this to be about G1 Inferno... and I call myself a Beast Wars fan boy?

(What really happened was I was thinking of G1 Red Alert who went insane in that one episode and was calling for Inferno, I just had my names crossed xD)

4. Necrocom4

Necrocom4 Well-Known Member

i would of put those in but when i watched the whole series again there was only 2 or 3 parts where he says it. when it was on the air i thought he did it alot more though. and i distinctly remember a part where megatron actually scolded him for doing it. i didnt see it again when i watched it online. oh well.

5. fateastray

fateastray AnakRepublikMalukuSelatan

The random sheep cracked me up =D

6. Skyswipe

Skyswipe Favorite store on Citadel

"AHAHAHAHA!"

LOL, this is why he's probably my favourite Predacon.