Minor/Repaint: Inferno/grapple mod

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Irish Carnage, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Irish Carnage

Irish Carnage Instrument of Destruction

Apr 9, 2011
    News Credits:
    it looks like im a busy boy tonight, third thread in one hour. this is a quick tutorial for voyager inferno and grapple.
    tools needed;
    5mm drill bit
    8mm drill bit
    super glue
    5mm peg of some kind, i used a 5mm metal shelf stud but a mincon peg will work too.
    oh and a grapple and/or inferno too:lol 
    lets begin
    first on the back of the figures waist is an indentation which is 5mm, drill into this. dont worry it wont affect transformation in any way. once you've drilled the hole test fit the 5mm peg, when you're satisfied with the fit glue the peg in place. you now have a place to attach grapple's crane and inferno's ladder if you have one. now the final piece, on the black spine piece(thats what i call it but you knoe what i mean) drill an 8mm hole so the peg can get through when in vehicle mode, the pics show what i mean. sorry if it doesn't make too much sense my brain id fried at the moment and its late here.
    if you have the gear of war ladder you can attach inferno fire hose gun to it very easily too and he'll have a shoulder canon. first remove the arm attachment piece mine is black and the gun itself is chrome and attach another 5mm peg in the hole on the underside of the gun. glue it when you're satisfied with the fit. once dry this piece will fit into either hole at the base of the ladder.
    pics are below
    IMG_0073.JPG IMG_0074.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0088.JPG IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG IMG_0093.JPG