Non-TF: Infected Xamot

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

New to doing Joe Figures. I mostly custom transformers. C&C is always welcome. HOpe the bite marks look like Bite Marks.

After Tomax died Xamot was completely lost. He delved deep into the research of compound Z, Experimenting on any poor soul Cobra Commander allowed. He knew the risks of using the chemical but always stayed one step ahead by killing his subjects before the chemicals had the full effect. Or so he thought. One night after Mindbender was gone Xamot was alone in the lab. To his suprise many of the dead viper troopers who had been exposed began to come back to life. They were Ruthless, and Xamot did everything he could to escape. He thought he was home free when he turned a blind corner, was grabbed, and bitten. Slowly His veins began to show, and his hand was losing color. The pain was horrible and his scar on his face reopened. Xamot has very little time left, but plans to destroy as many of the monsters he created as he can before he joins them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think you're off to a good start here. I'd imagine Xamot's clothes would be a bit more dirty (or even tattered). I really like the bit mark. What's going on with the right arm?

Also, I highly recommend the tutorials at Hisstank.com for Joe customs. I added a section in our Tutorials as a springboard for our members here for easy access as well as my attempts to organize them for greater ease. /shameless plug