Individual Constructicons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by takeittothemax, Nov 24, 2009.

1. takeittothemax

takeittothemax Member

Hi there, new to the board and new to Transformers collecting, although I watched the show as a kid like everybody else did. Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere and I missed it. Here's my question:

I got the giant $100 Devastator for my birthday, and used some gift cards to buy the individual Constructicons for their robot modes. I realize that it's debateable whether the vehicles that made Devastator in the movie actually had robot modes, but I like to pretend they did. So far, it looks like there have been "robot" modes for four of Devastator's vehicles: Mixmaster, Rampage, Longhaul, and Scavenger/Demolisher. So that leaves two. Does anyone know if Hasbro plans to make a robot transformer for Hightower and Scavenger in more or less the same scale as the Devastator vehicles?

2. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    there's a very good chance they'll make them, since takara/hasbro already released the ez/legends versions of the constructicons...

[​IMG]

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    We'll be getting Hightower and Scrapper (not to mention the oft-neglected seventh one Overload) in legends form and all three modes. None of the three remaining are getting larger scale toys for the immediate future though.

We've also seen concept art for them too.

4. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Not in the forseeable future. Overload, Scrapper and Hightower DO have individual robot mode concept art, and Scrapper was even shown in robot mode in the movie, but for a short time, however. However, the last three were not represented enough in the movie to deserve toys larger than the Legends size class. That's how Hasbro operates. Hasbro assigns lower size classes to less significant characters.