Non-TF: Incredible Hulk Movie- Mid Transformation Hulk

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by TonyzCustomz, May 25, 2008.

1. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi Everyone! Here is Mid Transformation Hulk from the new Incredible Hulk Movie. I always liked seeing Bruce banner transform when he gets angry so that is what I did here. The head is from one of the ugly movie toys and the body is from the LCBH(Legendary Comicbook Heroes) Savage Dragon figure. Head needed some retooling to fit on right. Gave him several layers of deep green like what I have seen from the movie previews. The body looks half transformed with only the upper body "Hulked" out so I did a bit of fleshy color to represent whats left of Bruces normal form("At least he kept his pants on."-Marge Simpson) So there you have it, a one of a kind Mid transforming Hulk! Thanks for looking!

Check out his gallery for the full size pics.

[att]7428[/att]

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I love watchin' him transform too, but I gotta say it looks a little odd seeing him exactly in half like that.. a change like that would be more wide-spread that working head to toe in a perfect line like that. good job on the custom though.

3. TonyzCustomz

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I knew I was not the only one! :D  I actually had him in my mind transforming and I wish I could of made the feel really big at least too, but that would of required rebuilding his joints and I said I dont think so! Thanks Man!

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Other nice one, Tony. It's a lil dark though, isn't it? Still kicks @$$!

5. TonyzCustomz

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks man, the movie is really dark so thats what I went with, no neon geen Hulk here.:D 

6. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    pretty cool, i agree w/ redline though, although this might be the 'accurate' mid-transformation look...i was picturing something like the left side of his body is human, the right side is hulk.

7. TonyzCustomz

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks F_R, there are a ton of ways to make this guy, I plan on revisiting it with a more heavy modification in mind including large feet with normal legs(or one leg only) with a warped resculpted chest and one arm big and one small. We will see though.