Incredible Hulk 601-603, Hulk the List

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Lumpy, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    anybody reading this? i just sat down with issues 601-603 and am really just not feeling this...like at all...bums me out, because Hulk was a blast throughout the entire Planet Hulk story, and even WWH was kinda fun, but now it just seems so wonky...i just don't care about Skaar at all, and Banner being a jerk just seems odd...and his super powered shield is kinda lame too...but makes sense so he can't be destroyed...i think i may drop this book...

i was really hoping that wouldn't happen, but Pak just isn't building a story i want to read. not sure if he's just hindered by Loeb's stories or what, but man...it bums me out...gonna read the list now and see if that helps anything...

2. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

I'm hoping it gets better, Hulk should be back soon, Fall of the Hulks starts next month I think

3. Lumpy

News Credits:
    the list seems to setup the return of the hulk soon, so that might get better...may still drop it though...

and the savage she hulk backup just bores me to death...it feels like such garbage...

4. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

I was getting this title for some time, then Loeb took over, and I started to grow disinterested and told myself that if #600 didn't thrill me, I'd drop the title.

Three days before I was going to go the store for my books I found out about Red She-Hulk and immediately called to have the book taken off my pull list.

I just can't feel engaged at all. I absolutely don't care about any of the characters or any true identities anymore.

- Coeloptera

5. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    No what annoys me is Hulk has a Kid, Wolverine has a kid,Luke cage has a kid, yet apparently being married makes spider-man seem old, and when they gave him a kid, it was written out of continuity. And the less said about how they got rid of his marriage the better. It makes no sense.

6. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

Yeah, this.

I prefer TPBs of classic comics to this new drivel myself, be it DC or Marvel.

7. Lumpy

News Credits:
    dude, totally... the list sorta helped, but not really...i think this book is getting dropped...i had my worries already when they announced fall of the hulks and world war hulks...there's just too much hulkish nonsense going on...